• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jbud73s SPRING 2K MEGA SALE SESSION 5 (NOW LIVE!!!)
5 5

2,610 posts in this topic

:censored::censored::censored::censored:

Too many comic books, starting in 20 mins though to continue to post into oblivion.  Will clean up the thread in between Session 3 and 4, found some more Gold Key so Session 4 will be bigger that 50 books I think.

Ok, will be getting them going in a bit, but little interlude .....

So you wanna post 2000 books, seems easy enough right, you plug that scanner in and just keep the assembly line going. You scan everywhere, 25 books here, 50 there, you get coworkers to scan you buy ppl beers to scan 50 you just keep going until your scanner screams uncle or passes into the electronic nether world.......

But then you are going to have to post 2000 RAW :news: comic books on the premiere comic collector enthusiast chat boards in the :censored: world.   :ph34r::fear:

Now I've been posting books for sale here for almost a decade, but that said, 2000 is a lot to grade. Sure some of them were graded, but guess what I'm as :pullhair: anal as the rest of the yahoos on here so I looked at everyone, or like 99% of them AGAIN.  So I was like my own pre-grader and Finalizer :roflmao:

Anyway, then you get down to books where you are like :censored: I think its ...  but maybe its ... and then you put them side by side next to a cracked slab book.  And all of that Takes some time and look at the books for 10 mins. lol

So here's the first X-Men book with comparative notes.

X-Men 105

Notes: Tiny stress at staple, faint color scrape middle left edge, tiny abrasion bottom left corner, two faint stress line bottom right corner, minor edge stress upper right edge, non color breaking wear upper edge back cover.

ASM 115 (CGC 8.5) The book the X-men 105 was just not quite up to.

Notes: Small stress line bottom right corner, some very tine spine stress ticks, tiny impact middle left edge/breaks color, printers crease 2" upper left edge back cover, tiny chip out bottom left edge back cover.

I'm pretty sure that the ASM 115 was pressed as there is almost no non color breaking wear but they didn't get the spine indentations.

SOLD

X-Men105.jpg

X-Men105BC.jpg

ASM1150001.jpg

ASM1150002.jpg

Edited by jbud73

X-Men 121

8.5 - ok so this book is a 9.6 with two 1/2" tears to pg 22, 23. Bad cut on right side left extra paper hanging which got torn.

SOLD

X-Men121.jpg

Edited by jbud73

23 minutes ago, jbud73 said:

Ok, will be getting them going in a bit, but little interlude .....

So you wanna post 2000 books, seems easy enough right, you plug that scanner in and just keep the assembly line going. You scan everywhere, 25 books here, 50 there, you get coworkers to scan you buy ppl beers to scan 50 you just keep going until your scanner screams uncle or passes into the electronic nether world.......

But then you are going to have to post 2000 RAW :news: comic books on the premiere comic collector enthusiast chat boards in the :censored: world.   :ph34r::fear:

Now I've been posting books for sale here for almost a decade, but that said, 2000 is a lot to grade. Sure some of them were graded, but guess what I'm as :pullhair: anal as the rest of the yahoos on here so I looked at everyone, or like 99% of them AGAIN.  So I was like my own pre-grader and Finalizer :roflmao:

Anyway, then you get down to books where you are like :censored: I think its ...  but maybe its ... and then you put them side by side next to a cracked slab book.  And all of that Takes some time and look at the books for 10 mins. lol

So here's the first X-Men book with comparative notes.

X-Men 105

Notes: Tiny stress at staple, faint color scrape middle left edge, tiny abrasion bottom left corner, two faint stress line bottom right corner, minor edge stress upper right edge, non color breaking wear upper edge back cover.

ASM 115 (CGC 8.5) The book the X-men 105 was just not quite up to.

Notes: Small stress line bottom right corner, some very tine spine stress ticks, tiny impact middle left edge/breaks color, printers crease 2" upper left edge back cover, tiny chip out bottom left edge back cover.

I'm pretty sure that the ASM 115 was pressed as there is almost no non color breaking wear but they didn't get the spine indentations.

$25

X-Men105.jpg

X-Men105BC.jpg

ASM1150001.jpg

ASM1150002.jpg

Take X-men 105