• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jbud73s SPRING 2K MEGA SALE SESSION 5 (NOW LIVE!!!)
5 5

2,610 posts in this topic

SESSION 5

Well finally made it and here are the last 50 books in this thread. :banana:  Session 5 will feature some of my favorite artists and covers.  I will take some time and pop a few in there maybe indulge a bit on why the cover or artist rocks.  In general I will be posting comics by IMO the Mount Rushmore of the Bronze Age: Neal Adams, John Buscema, Gil Kane, John Romita and Bernie Wrightson.

Action Comics 485 [Neal Adams] Nobody draws Super Heroes like Neal Adams especially in the Bronze Age, most classical depictions or what ppl think Hero X looks like are what Neal made them look like.

$12

Action485.jpg

Neal will probably reappear later in the Session :bigsmile:

Hawkman 5 - 2nd App. of the Shadow Thief and his best Cover IMO [Murphy Anderson] Its the Colors really that make this cover.  Tim Truman's 1988 reboot of Hawkman (an awesome read by the way) got me interested in SA Hawkman and I fell :cloud9: for this cover the first time I saw it.

4.0 - solid colors.

$23

Hawkman5.jpg

Tex Dawson Gun-Slinger 1 [Jim Steranko] Alright Marvel Zombies, we return from the DC netherworld with one of Mr. Steranko's BA efforts.

4.0 - solid colors.

SOLD

TexDaw1.jpg

Edited by jbud73

Journey Into Mystery 1 [Gil Kane] The undefeated undisputed Master of the Marvel Picture Frame, I mean he seemed to have drawn all of them and everyone was a mini masterpiece.

SOLD

JIMVol2-1.jpg

Edited by jbud73