• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jbud73s SPRING 2K MEGA SALE SESSION 5 (NOW LIVE!!!)
5 5

2,610 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, jbud73 said:

Strange Adventures 212 [Neal Adams] People will tell you that Neal Adams was great because of how he drew people in Action or Motion .... Yep

$45

StrAdv212.jpg

:takeit:

House of Secrets 103 [Bernie Wrightson] He's quite simply, the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

His 1972 Master piece, Prime period where his details had details.

7.0/7.5 - This book is NOTORIOUS for showing everything.  Amazing Colors, clean back cover, pages more White than off-white.

SOLD

HOS103.jpg

Edited by jbud73

31 minutes ago, jbud73 said:

Detective Comics 457 [ Giordano]

Most people think this is Neal Adams, its not BUT its still one of the best 'Batman defining moment images" ever rendered.  It also is Denny O'Neil's real modernization of Batman's Origin.

$12

Tec 457.jpg

Warlock 11 [Jim Starlin] - He's finally getting his due, the original Mega Space Saga Master, where the Epic Battles have UNIVERSE wide consequences.  So much goes on in this books its crazy

$12

Warlock11.jpg

21 minutes ago, jbud73 said:

House of Secrets 103 [Bernie Wrightson] He's quite simply, the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

His 1972 Master piece, Prime period where his details had details.

7.0/7.5 - This book is NOTORIOUS for showing everything.  Amazing Colors, clean back cover, pages more White than off-white.

$30

HOS103.jpg

I’ll take it! 

Amazing Spider-Man 201 [Romita] Around this time people were probably thinking Romita had seen better days, are you kidding? Tell me Zeck didn't have this cover in mind when he designed the covers for the 80s Punisher Mini-Series (those are all awesome too)

9.4 - :pullhair: I dunno the color strike in the Masthead is a bit off and I'm :censored: that way.

SOLD

ASM201.jpg

Edited by jbud73

6 minutes ago, shiverbones said:

Truly epic sales thread! Now someone by that hos and remove my temptation...

I have some other BA Horror Books that can re-instill it lol

3 minutes ago, jbud73 said:

Amazing Spider-Man 201 [Romita] Around this time people were probably thinking Romita had seen better days, are you kidding? Tell me Zeck didn't have this cover in mind when he designed the covers for the 80s Punisher Mini-Series (those are all awesome too)

9.4 - :pullhair: I dunno the color strike in the Masthead is a bit off and I'm :censored: that way.

$25

ASM201.jpg

House of Mystery 231 [Bernie Wrightson] Affordable Copy of another Wrightson classic cover (where there any non-classic Wrightson covers lol)

SOLD

HOM231-111518.jpg

Edited by jbud73