• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 Fox GGA book Zoot #12

14 posts in this topic

A small batch of lower grade, affordable Fox GGA books. First :takeit: in the thread trumps any pm dealing.

PayPal, checks & money orders for payment.

7 day return privilege on raw books. 

$10 priority shipping with signature confirmation in the U.S. (insurance is extra and at cost). Shipping outside the U.S. is expensive and at cost.

Using my new scanner, but the colors seem washed out a bit, so I took a cell phone pic too to give a better idea of colors. Color is probably somewhere in between. Scanned pics first, phone pics after.

Edited by Frisco Larson

Spectacular Stories Magazine #4 I grade this a 3.0. The top staple is detached from the covers and the bottom staple is detached at the front, but attached at the back. Girl fight cover that I seldom see, but I can't keep everything. $125 SOLD

Spectacular Stories Magazine 4 front.jpg

Spectacular Stories Magazine 4 back.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

Zoot #12 This bra-popping-off-cover looks much nicer than the 1.8-2.0 I'm calling it. The inside spine has tape as do the inside covers and at the staples on the first wrap (see pics). Anyway, this looks pretty decent in the sleeve and it's hard to find this much cool for this small of a price! $95 

Zoot 12 front.jpg

Zoot 12 back.jpg

Zoot 12 front.jpg

Zoot 12 back .jpg

Zoot 12 interior covers.jpg

Zoot 12 interior top staple and top.jpg

Zoot 12 interior bottom staple.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

35 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Spectacular Stories Magazine #4 I grade this a 3.0. The top staple is detached from the covers and the bottom staple is detached at the front, but attached at the back. Girl fight cover that I seldom see, but I can't keep everything. $125

I’ll Take It 

On 5/4/2019 at 5:29 PM, Frisco Larson said:

Jo Jo #12 This is a 3.5 to my eye. Top staple detached just at the front, but attached on back. LOVE this cover! $215  NOW $195

Jo Jo 12 front.jpg

Jo Jo 12 back.jpg

Jo Jo 12 front.jpg

Jo Jo 12 back.jpg

I'll take this.