• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed for now. Recap page 1, Action 52, Marvel Tales (with Sungirl a Timely Heroine, Batman #155 (first SA Penguin!) Katy Keene 7, World's Finest 71 (1st Batman Superman team up), Sensation, Wonder Woman! and more!
7 7

195 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DavidTheDavid said:

I get a commission for that, right?

I was on my phone when I saw your post and I thought you took it, too:) I was talking to someone else about it and I thought Uh Oh;)   I appreciate all nice comments, thank you!   :foryou:

Masters 29 is sold to Norrin's Lawyer, thanks Greg, (worship)

6 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

I was on my phone when I saw your post and I thought you took it, too:) I was talking to someone else about it and I thought Uh Oh;)   I appreciate all nice comments, thank you!   :foryou:

Masters 29 is sold to Norrin's Lawyer, thanks Greg, (worship)

You know how non-buyers like to fool themselves and make comments about books, just satisfying the fantasy that they might buy something? Yeah, that's me.

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 11:11 AM, skypinkblu said:

Comic Cavalcade #12, sold to Norrin's Lawyer, thanks Greg! 

Nooooooooo! :cry:I have been looking for one of these for my holiday collection for years!:frustrated::tonofbricks:

28 minutes ago, ComicDoc said:

Nooooooooo! :cry:I have been looking for one of these for my holiday collection for years!:frustrated::tonofbricks:

It's such great cover.  I love it as well.  I have a note that the Cookeville Copy (SN) in a raw "VF/NM" sold back in 2013 and haven't seen anything close come to market since.... :pullhair: 

Also interesting note that Edgar Church's copy was only graded as a CGC 3.5 hm ... (BUT WITH WHITE PAGES). :whatthe:

Congrats @Norrin's lawyer :applause:

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:09 AM, skypinkblu said:

Action Comics #242 CGC 3.0 ow/w, The first appearance of Brainiac! Plus the first appearance of the City of Kandor.

A note about this issue, it's very difficult to find a decent looking copy in lower grade, usually the purples are faded, look pink, or the book has a lot of white lines showing pages are most often Cream/ow. I've always loved this issue, and this is one of the nicest copies I've had, but I was lucky enough to just buy an upgrade from a friend. Bin is $1200  $1150

479861757_action242cgc30.thumb.jpg.9cafde468514a7ecda2e7db5b9773828.jpg

1347049977_actioncomics24230photo.thumb.jpg.33ab32d2d288b94b466199b90d4fff5e.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

144602532_action242cgc30b.thumb.jpg.89ae1b4b1b57cba57bedb5278a6ae363.jpg

:takeit:

I want to thank everyone for the purchases and apologize if you have not yet gotten an invoice, I've had a few minor glitches this week that took up some time.

I will get the rest of the invoices  out by tomorrow. 

This thread will close Sat morning at 10 AM EST. 

I've really cut prices as far as I thought I could, but until then I'm going to take another 5% off everything.