• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating OneSiDead

13 posts in this topic

I order a few books from OneSiDead and once they arrived I was missing the whole Batman Hush Series (608 - 619). I sent a few PM and finally received a response assuring me he would send them which never happen.

I'm glad I didn't send Friends and Family like he requested

I open a PayPal dispute 

I ordered off OneSiDead

Amazing Spider-Man #606 J. Scott Campbell BLACK CAT Cover 9.6 W $49.99

Amazing Spider-Man #607 J. Scott Campbell Black Cat Cover 8.0 W $29.99 

off him for $60 I never got them he told me he sent them to someone else.He sent me a pm telling me I would get comics to substitute for them.Never happened.

I’ll second the nomination.

Including a timeline with dates, specifically date of payment for 30 day clock, last communication etc..etc...

Also if a Paypal dispute has been filed, let's get clarity on the scope of the original order, the amount in dispute along with the status of the dispute. 

@comicsyte95 and @ComicBookQuest please follow these steps (if it is still your wish to nominate) and this can be moved forward:

1) post here a basic timeline of the transaction, the date you placed the "I'll take it", and the date you paid

2) then send a separate PM to the seller with the subject "Nominating for PL" and in the message serve notice that he has 72hrs to contact you or to post here and complete the transaction or he goes on the PL

All it takes is one of you to put him on, but if both (or any other members out there) are still out money and books it is important to post here as by rule the member on the PL cannot get off the PL until EVERY wronged member has been satisfied. 

Edited by crassus

Here is the pm I sent and the books to buy,paid that same night

I have 2 issues I plan on buying these on feb 20th so you caught me looking any chance we could do both for $60

Amazing Spider-Man #606 J. Scott Campbell BLACK CAT Cover 9.6 W $49.99

Amazing Spider-Man #607 J. Scott Campbell Black Cat Cover 8.0 W $29.99 

I will send him a pm now."Nominating for PL" and as listed above in the message serve notice that he has 72hrs to post a reply

Here is all the replys back and forth ..then on April 17 nothing

Friend

I haven't got 2 comics yet?excuse me if they are in the mail.very sorry

many thanks and respectfully

--Chris

sir and friend

Can you confirm the 2 spidermans are in the mail.

--Chris

Chris, Spider-Man #606 & #607? Dude, I forgot to add that sale to my outgoing so it slipped right by me. I'm very sorry, but will get those out ASAP!

no problem my friend 

--Chris

Brother

Any update on shipping?please let me know..

many thanks and respectfully —Chris

Hey, I could have swore that I uploaded the tracking to PP, but it's not showing up now. I MAY have either packaged it with somebody else's order or sent to the wrong address. Let me look into it tomorrow and I will either happily refund you or offer other items. We've done a fair amount of business and I hope that you see that this is a one time thing.

Please look tomorrow my friend.I will go for a refund or different books whichever is best.Mistakes sometimes happen.I would do business with you again.

--Chris

I will do so and thank you so much for understanding.

Good Sir

Did you track down the books my friend? Maybe we can work out another deal(of equal value  mentioned above),i would love to get those 2 books but mistakes happen and I know life happens brother.

--Chris

Chris, I have reached out to several buyers with no luck. I have to assume that I sent them to the wrong person, but they're not saying. I will of course send you replacement books. I currently have 2 threads going so is there anything that's catching your eye?

comicsyte95

Brother

how about these

Captain America (Vol 1 1968 Marvel) https://imgur.com/K4agHxu Sold individually, but take the lot for $85 (listed at $107). Lot price will adjust accordingly if single issues are purchased.
#159 9.2 w $12
#164 9.0 w $8
#166 8.5 w $12
#168 8.5 w $25 https://imgur.com/ksNwWet
#169 6.5 w $7
#178 7.5 w $6
#179 8.0 w $8
#184 7.5 w $5
#185 8.0 w $7
#187 7.0 w $5
#191 9.4 w $12 

Are these available and what is the cost

--Chris

Chris, please accept my apologies. I had to handle some unexpected family business, but am driving back now. I will contact you tomorrow, but the Cappy books sound good to me and we'll sort it tomorrow. So sorry for the delay

Brother 

Are you and yours ok haven’t heard back from you

many thanks and respectfully —Chris

•  

•  

I filed a PayPal dispute a few weeks ago, and just received my refund(s). I had ordered multiple books from him.

April 17th is the last I heard from him. Told me he was driving home, and would be in touch the following day. 

I hope everyone gets their cases resolved. Sucks this happened, and I hope the guy is okay. But he should be on the list IMO

40 minutes ago, comicsyte95 said:

He never got back to me and it is past 72 hrs from the time I sent him a notification to either post here or post me to get this worked out.

Your PM exchange looks pretty clear to me, he knows he owes you and he cudda...wudda...shudda got it done, but not...I will add him to the list. 

3 minutes ago, djpinkpanther67 said:

I filed a PayPal dispute a few weeks ago, and just received my refund(s). I had ordered multiple books from him.

April 17th is the last I heard from him. Told me he was driving home, and would be in touch the following day. 

I hope everyone gets their cases resolved. Sucks this happened, and I hope the guy is okay. But he should be on the list IMO

I agree completely, and I might hold out some "benefit of the doubt" but in this case he strung several Boardies out over many excuses and failed promises, each one in a sense a new transaction he failed to come through on, so not an isolated incident, and apparently he also had wanted payment via paypal personal....and take together it looks like deliberate theft to me. 2c