• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating EmilC
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Good evening,  I'm  here  to  nominate  EmilC  for probation.  

He  bought  a nice  stack  in  my  last  thread  in  early  March,  I  sent  his  invoice   the  day  after  the  thread  ended,  and  haven't  heard
a thing  since.  Invoice  sent  March  19th. I sent him a friendly  reminder  after  a  couple  weeks,  and a  less-friendly reminder  a  couple  weeks after  that. No response.
He  seems to  have  dropped out of  sight  since  then,   with  only  one   visit  since,  on  March 31st

I sent him  his  notification  by separate thread on  April  25th,  five weeks after  his invoice,  haven't   heard  anything.  

It's now  ten  days  past  his   separate notification  thread, with no  response. 

Hope  everything's okay,  but  I would  like  to  hear  from  him,  even  if it's just  to   cancel  the  transaction.  I have  $245  worth of books  sitting  here
in limbo.

16 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

You need to find someone that knows how to update and add him to the probation list, Rick.  

If he doesn't  show  up  and  take  care  of  business  in  another  couple  weeks,  I'll probably do so.   I  suspect something  has   gone   wrong 
in his personal life,  we've  done  a  few  successful  deals  previous to this one, and he's  disappeared  entirely  from  the Boards  for  well
over a month. 

12 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Rick

Not that we need to see these now but the links don't work.  If you are linking to PM threads, I am not sure that will work.  I have seen people just copy and paste the PM contents.  

And since you are holding off an official nomination it sounds like, remember the accused party has 72 hours to respond after you notify them of the nomination.

Good luck.  I do not know him but I too hope everything is okay with him.

Jeff

Howdy Jeff,  

Weird,   the  links  worked  fine  when  I tested  them.  And it's been  ten  days since  I  sent Emil  his notification,   unless  I'm  missing  something?

Here's  the  cut  and  paste,  first  the   invoice  thread,  then  his notification. 

Catrick's Cornucopia, invoice #25

2 members active in this conversation (including you)
  1. EmilC
    EmilC
    Read: March 26
  2. catrick339
    catrick339
    Read: Just now

Howdy Emil, 

Thanks for shopping in my thread!

Check or money order to the following address:

Rick Santman
xxx xxxxxx xxx
xxxxxxx. xx xxxxx

Check or MO preferred,  but if you just gotta  pay by Paypal,  send payment to:

catrick339@aol.com

$8  Priority shipping to the USA for one to  four  books, well packed in a padded  envelope.   $16 boxed  Priority  for  larger   
quantities.  Canada or overseas to be determined.
For the bargainminded  I  can  ship  one or  two books  First Class for  $4.50

Just  to  remind  everyone,   CHECK OR  MONEY  ORDER  GREATLY  PREFERRED.    I  just plain  don't like  Paypal. 

I make it to be six books  for  you  this  time:

Doll Man 18  $100
Comic Cavalcade 39  $25
Whiz 65  $50
Archie  Annual 4  $30
Brave & Bold 32  $25
Amazing Spiderman 22  $15

subtotal  $245

Box  Priority $16

Total  $261

Please  remember  to mention  your invoice #  or the  item purchased,   and  get 
me  your proper   mailing  addy.

Thanks again for the business!
Rickster
catrick339

Howdy  Emil,

Coming up  on  three  weeks,   haven't  seen  a  response yet.  Is  everything  all right?

Rick

Hi Emil,

Been  four  weeks  since you  received  your invoice, and I  haven't  seen  anything yet. 

I need  to   see   payment   within  the  week,   or  at  least  some  communication  showing  either   payment
coming  or  a response  saying  you're no  longer  interested,   SOMETHING. 

If  I haven't  gotten  a  response  or  a  payment  by  next  Tuesday,  I'll be opening  a  thread  over in  the proper  forum 
to  discuss  the  situation. 

Rick

Edited by catrick339
Adress masked on advice of a Boardie

Submitting your name for probation

2 members active in this conversation (including you)
  1. EmilC
    EmilC
    Not read yet
  2. catrick339
    catrick339
    Read: Just now

Hi  Emil, 

It's  now  been   well  over  a  month  since  I  sent  you  your  invoice   for  my  early  March  sales  thread.   I haven't  seen   a  single  response  from
you, although you  were   online   March 31,  well  after you received  the invoice,. 

You have until   next  Wednesday,  May  first,  to  either  send payment,  or  at  the  very  least,   respond to  me  or  I  will  be submitting 
your  name  to  the  Probation/House of  Shame   thread. 

Rick  Santman
catrick339

On 5/6/2019 at 11:03 PM, catrick339 said:

Easy, big fellow. Just a payment or an explanation will do.

Hi, your patience is one of your many fine qualities, but if you decide at anytime you want him added (and its your call) just post here and it will done. 

Attention Mods!

Point Five  just  confirmed to me that EmilC  has   spent $300  in the ongoing  charity  thread.
As far as I'm concerned  that squares it.  I'm satisfied,  and he can be released  from  his  probation.

Thanks,  

Rick

On 11/2/2019 at 10:41 PM, catrick339 said:

Attention Mods!

Point Five  just  confirmed to me that EmilC  has   spent $300  in the ongoing  charity  thread.
As far as I'm concerned  that squares it.  I'm satisfied,  and he can be released  from  his  probation.

Thanks,  

Rick

You are a cool cat, Rick.  (thumbsu

On 11/2/2019 at 10:41 PM, catrick339 said:

Attention Mods!

Thanks,  

Rick

Great news. I have removed him from the list. :smile: