• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
3 3

31 posts in this topic

:news::news::news:

I'm REOPENING this thread with BIG PRICE CUTS!!!

I will also be at Wizard World Chicago if you want to pay in cash and/or avoid shipping!

RULES

No PL or HOS members and I reserve the right not to deal with anyone on my personal list.

No returns on graded books.

Paypal, Money Orders, and Checks accepted (checks will be held until they clear)

Payment expected within 3 days of a request for payment unless another arrangement is reached.

First person to post Take It or a variation thereof wins the book, whether in thread or PM.

In the event of a dispute over who the winner is I will determine the winner.

US Shipping will be $15 total.

International shipping is available but buyer is responsible for entire cost of shipping and for risk of loss. I will also be declaring the full sale value on the customs form. (PM me prior to taking a book if you want to arrange international shipping)

Edited by Red84
title

All Winners Comics 4 CGC 7.0 (Restored Slight/Mod. A-2 Restoration includes: small amount of color touch on cover, pieces added to cover, cover cleaned, cover reinforced. Small amount of dried glue on centerfold. All 3 Edges Trimmed.  

AWCa.jpg

AWCb.jpg

AWCc.jpg

Edited by Red84