• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM The book of the moment... GSX 1!
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Looking for opinions. Thinking about sending this to CGC. It was a random buy out of the FOMO madness since I sold the only copy I had a while agoxD .  I think this could be a 3.0 or 4.0 maybe, not sure.As always, thanks guys!

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

Edited by UHA
More Piccies

I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised when you submit it.  The major defects are the small triangular piece out of the bottom right corner, the lower spine corner wear, small spine tear, small color breaking crease in upper right corner, light cover wear with a small amount of color lift/wear on the red "M" of the title.  I suspect those dark marks on the splash page are production, as are the front cover bottom edge printer tears.

CGC 5.0

I also think this is capable of a 5.0-5.5. Doubt it hits Fine outright. If it does, you should be very happy. But I definitely think it is nicer than a 4.0. 

Recent sales on 5.0 have been climbing. $1278, $1614, $1766 and $2018. Yowza!

To think I sold a collection about 6-7 years ago and sold this ish, in similar condition, for like $400. Grrrrrrr. 

1 hour ago, comicginger1789 said:

I also think this is capable of a 5.0-5.5. Doubt it hits Fine outright. If it does, you should be very happy. But I definitely think it is nicer than a 4.0. 

Recent sales on 5.0 have been climbing. $1278, $1614, $1766 and $2018. Yowza!

To think I sold a collection about 6-7 years ago and sold this ish, in similar condition, for like $400. Grrrrrrr. 

Supply and demand pretty much. In my case I bought a 5.5 for 400$ a bit back.