• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

World of Your 100 Worst Villains

45 posts in this topic

"Your 100 Worst Villains - Hall of Shame"

Yes, yes. I know there's a 99.9% possibility that a thread of this nature already exists but who cares. Let's have another go. But this time I want you all to think carefully before posting the 'usual suspects' of the Rocket Racer and the Big Wheel etc. Let's be a little more creative this time shall we?

First up, from a comic I spotted in the ST thread, I propose that The Acrobat be inducted into the "100 Worst Villains Hall of Shame" 

I mean, look at him. 958350390_acrobat(3).png.3fdf3cba629212ccb0568b340e10218c.png

OK, so The Thing (who can go head to head with The Hulk), Mr Fantastic (who can stretch a bit) and Sue (who can disappear a bit) have all 'stood down' to let The Human Torch - a man who can fly, generate flames at ten billion degrees centifheit, and grow three pronged feet 501984975_acrobat(2).png.4815eeb7cc628243b87b1ed5f6a34495.png go it alone against a bloke who can do somersaults. But look - that last double back flip has hurt the Torch's arm and everything! It's deflamed it! My God, what if he should do a hand stand? Then we'd all be in trouble. 

acrobat.thumb.png.bdaa39e241523cce61e3e567836fdf9a.png

So, is that the sh:censored:est villain ever?

Your turn :)

38 minutes ago, VERY said:

Erik Larsen creates lame villains just so he can mess with them and then he can kill them off. Here's one - Heavy Flo. Guess her power!

heavy-flo.jpg

Heavy Flo should definitely be in the bottom 100.

That's a very good one Very. Very, very good one Very. 

2 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

El Toro's power was enough to make a giant try to hide! Fear the little horns on his Special Hat!

Image result for astonish 54

Such a non-descript character that it takes an arrow =====>

35 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

El Toro's power was enough to make a giant try to hide! Fear the little horns on his Special Hat!

I get the impression that the Rhino would fancy his charging chances against him. 

40 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Baldini of The Exiles, a WWII era Italian officer who will lash you with his Mighty Scarf. God help you if he's really mad; he'll tie a knot in it!

Image result for baldini The Exiles captain america

And then use it to escape from any second floor window. 

19 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I get the impression that the Rhino would fancy his charging chances against him. 

So would Bambi! But not Ol' High Pockets, apparently.

1 hour ago, KirbyJack said:

Composed of an adamantium alloy and more dangerous than they look. An early, failed reject of the Weapon X program before they thought about claws.

Edited by Ken Aldred

24 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:
44 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

So would Bambi! But not Ol' High Pockets, apparently.

Well if Ken is right, thinking about the positioning, two adamantium horns to the nuts would make me think twice. 

9 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Composed of an adamantium alloy and more dangerous than they look. An early, failed reject of the Weapon X program before they thought about claws.

'El Toro' doesn't exactly strike fear though does it Ken. 'The Nut Cracker' would sound more menacing. 

5 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

How about these two:

Tweedle-Dum.jpg

Yeah, never did like them two. Just a couple of fools with no powers in suits. Yep, Batman and Robin are definitely in. 

11 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

815239.jpg

Not a terribly healthy idea to cover yourself with that.

The Torch certainly has a hard time of it doesn't he. Only just seen off The Acrobat and now this. He beats her of course, but dies of cancer 20 years later. 

2 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

How about this gem?

Rainbow-Raider-640x398.jpeg

That's an odd suit colour choice isn't it. For the Scarlet Speedster I mean hm

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
4 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Rainbow-Raider-640x398.jpeg

That's an odd suit colour choice isn't it. For the Scarlet Speedster I mean hm

Oh look what I've done there. What a fool.