• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

World of Your 100 Worst Villains

45 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Stop ruining everything you droll crayon.

I can't help it TwoPiece. What is his name then? Black ray beam man? Is it The Twatster?

3 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Rainbow _____ Raider.

lol

Stop mucking about TwoPiece. Rainbow Raider indeed. What's his real name?

1 hour ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Stop mucking about TwoPiece. Rainbow Raider indeed. What's his real name?

I initially thought it might be Roy G Biv, then I remembered it's Roy G Bivolo, from The Flash TV Series.

So, even his alter ego is a bit pants.

Edited by Ken Aldred

4 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

El Toro's power was enough to make a giant try to hide! Fear the little horns on his Special Hat!

Image result for astonish 54

A possible super-villain team-up...

753155.jpg

8 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

What about Codpiece?

Codpiece.jpg

Codpiece is hilarious. The only good thing I recall about Doom Patrol after Grant Morrison left.

2 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

I initially thought it might be Roy G Biv, then I remembered it's Roy G Bivolo, from The Flash TV Series.

So, even his alter ego is a bit pants.

So someone whose name contained a mnemonic for the colours of the rainbow went on to become the Rainbow Raider - what are the chances of that?

31 minutes ago, Chaykin Stevens said:

So someone whose name contained a mnemonic for the colours of the rainbow went on to become the Rainbow Raider - what are the chances of that?

It was Nomenclative Destiny 

I almost went with a couple of JIM where Thor, the same cosmic Norse God who's stood toe-to-toe with the Hulk, the Destroyer, Surtur, Hela etc., is challenged with a racketeer as well as being a "prisoner of the Reds" but there was no super villain name recognition.  Instead we'll go with the fear inducing Leap Frog.  Not even a mutant like the Toad, Mr. Frog actually designed this "costume" with its power (so to speak) and went bouncing around in public doing nefarious deeds with a ready-to-fill money satchel until Daredevil clocked him.  No wonder he had a mask.

Frog.jpg

1 minute ago, comics4all said:

Kav used to make fun of old Wudgod too if i remember right! 

His favourite character.

5 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

His favourite character.

Oh! I thought there was a post where he & i both made fun of WG?!

maybe i misunderstood the post?!

Where is @kav I enjoyed his posts & comments

Edited by comics4all

2 hours ago, SeniorSurfer said:

I almost went with a couple of JIM where Thor, the same cosmic Norse God who's stood toe-to-toe with the Hulk, the Destroyer, Surtur, Hela etc., is challenged with a racketeer as well as being a "prisoner of the Reds" but there was no super villain name recognition.  Instead we'll go with the fear inducing Leap Frog.  Not even a mutant like the Toad, Mr. Frog actually designed this "costume" with its power (so to speak) and went bouncing around in public doing nefarious deeds with a ready-to-fill money satchel until Daredevil clocked him.  No wonder he had a mask.

Frog.jpg

I can't hate on Leap Frog because of what Bendis did to him --  used him as the lynchpin for his first-ever Daredevil story, "Wake Up."

It's Daredevil (vol. 2) # 16 - 19, and it's a straight masterpiece -- one of the best Daredevil stories ever done (and yes - I'm including both of Miller's runs).

Daredevil - Wake Up.jpg