• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman #6 CGC 7.5 OW-W CLOSED & MOVED

11 posts in this topic

Gorgeous book but it was kinda silly of Supes to sign the name of his secret identity.hm I guess super smartness isn’t one of his powers.

2 hours ago, JohnH19 said:

Gorgeous book but it was kinda silly of Supes to sign the name of his secret identity.hm I guess super smartness isn’t one of his powers.

He was stumbling out of a strip club in a corner of Metropolis that they don’t talk about in the comics.  Let’s just say he had more than a few drinks in him when I emerged from the shadows, held up the comic and a fine point Bic and asked for his autograph.  After he signed it, I pointed out his mistake, revealing his secret identity.  He responded “Oops!”, giggled, and quickly added the parenthetical.  

Then he took flight, right through an Avengers: Endgame billboard, and I thought, “Damn, where’s a CGC witness when you need one?”

Edited by nearmint