• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] MAYDAY -final book to clear
3 3

27 posts in this topic

On 5/6/2019 at 5:14 PM, G G said:

HAUNTED THRILLS #9

I bought this book originally as a 1.8. I think the grade IMO was nearer to a 1.5 due to the piece missing from the back cover. I graded this recently with CGC and as you know, they now have a somewhat different interpretation of complete and incomplete. They have classed this as INCOMPLETE because of the back cover and hit it with the lowest grade, which I think is really harsh. It looks beautiful in the new case.

I have included the pics pre grading for you.

CGC 0.5 Pages are COW

What I have in it.  $341   REDUCTION NOW $275

HT 009-£260.92a.jpg

00.JPG

2.JPG

5.JPG

11.JPG

23.JPG

42.JPG

43.JPG

sold via pm

On 5/6/2019 at 5:29 PM, G G said:

Finally HAUNTED THRILLS #5

I bought this book originally as a 0.5. I've always loved this book. Notwithstanding the problem on the right side, it is beautiful. CGC gave it an increase but again classed it as incomplete, although it is easy to read and enjoy the book despite the problem with the first two pages.

Possibly the nicest 1.0 you will see, it does look very nice in the new cgc case.

I have included the pics pre grading for you.

CGC 1.0 Pages are OWW

What I have in it.  $266    REDUCTION NOW $240

HT 005-£203.12a.jpg

HT 005-£138.12aa.jpg

2.JPG

18.JPG

3.JPG

5.JPG

10.JPG

16.JPG

22.JPG

24.JPG