• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay bucks? Check Email :) coupon after?

26 posts in this topic

It's worth noting that some have reported ebay bucks promotion as high as 15%...

I got a 10%.....

As this might be selective or something...

I thought I'd announce it, in case the coupon follows :wishluck: 

56 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's worth noting that some have reported ebay bucks promotion as high as 15%...

I got a 10%.....

As this might be selective or something...

I thought I'd announce it, in case the coupon follows :wishluck: 

I am a career Marketer and if I had to guess I would pay more (15%) to the people who never used the App before to try and get them using it.

16 minutes ago, BladeTX said:

I am a career Marketer and if I had to guess I would pay more (15%) to the people who never used the App before to try and get them using it.

While that's not true of the person that I "know that got 15%" I feel you.... 

7 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Topic length is TL;DR.

Come on...

No Worries....

....... :( 

I had to break down and buy a new computer..... today, Help?

Not sure what I'm doing, but I've always bought a "laptop", with my current having 200+ gigs of storage and only 60 used since I got it either 2015 or 2017....

This time, since I just got done with a con, I went the cheap route and bought a chromebook with only 16 gigs of storage wha wha....

Only casual use now, so should be ok..... but it will come with a "usb ethernet connection.... "

Is there a way to convert my "phone ethernet connector" over to usb?

Just now, BladeTX said:

I’m baffled, this thing has barely any text.. are you just giving Adamantium a hard time?

I edited the topic, it was long at first, :foryou: but YES :sumo: hahaaha

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Not sure what I'm doing, but I've always bought a "laptop", with my current having 200+ gigs of storage and only 60 used since I got it either 2015 or 2017....

This time, since I just got done with a con, I went the cheap route and bought a chromebook with only 16 gigs of storage wha wha....

Only casual use now, so should be ok..... but it will come with a "usb ethernet connection.... "

I have never seen a phone connect via an Ethernet cable.   Everything is USB to Apple Lightning or USB to Micro USB.  

I know Dell computers that ditched the Ethernet connector have a converter from USB to Ethernet.  Maybe try one of those “???

3 minutes ago, BladeTX said:

I have never seen a phone connect via an Ethernet cable.   Everything is USB to Apple Lightning or USB to Micro USB.  

I know Dell computers that ditched the Ethernet connector have a converter from USB to Ethernet.  Maybe try one of those “???

Thanks! ya I'm new to a world of computers, as it shows, it to me was a regular ethernet cable, but the only way I'd describe it is, its what used to connect landlines.....

Seemingly I haven't bought a computer in a loooong time, if anything I can use WiFi but Ethernet is preferred :foryou: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
Thanks

Back to Topic...

Emergency, I'll take the Ebay bucks today, but I wonder if the coupon will follow.....10% is 10% but coupon is "now" and bucks is "later as to when you "get the 10%"

Who knows, but it worked out good for me today, if there is a coupon when the bucks offer expires, I won't be surprised :wishluck: 

50 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thanks! ya I'm new to a world of computers, as it shows, it to me was a regular ethernet cable, but the only way I'd describe it is, its what used to connect landlines.....

Seemingly I haven't bought a computer in a loooong time, if anything I can use WiFi but Ethernet is preferred :foryou: 

You can pick up a USB to Ethernet adapter, to plug into your Chromebook, and won't need to change anything else with your setup.  Most of the converters have drivers built into Windows.  Not sure on the Chromebook, but, should be easy enough to install if they aren't already there.

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lots of places sell an RJ-45 (a little bit larger in size than "phone ethernet" - phone connector is actually an RJ- 11) to USB adapter.

Here's a link to one on Amazon that is USB 3.0 and 10/100/1000 ethernet: https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-1000-Gigabit-Ethernet-Adapter/dp/B00M77HMU0/ref=asc_df_B00M77HMU0/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167140037427&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6701102665264457106&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9017953&hvtargid=pla-195027879195&psc=1

Hope this helps.

7 minutes ago, celluloidbuff said:

Lots of places sell an RJ-45 (a little bit larger in size than "phone ethernet" - phone connector is actually an RJ- 11) to USB adapter.

Here's a link to one on Amazon that is USB 3.0 and 10/100/1000 ethernet: https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-1000-Gigabit-Ethernet-Adapter/dp/B00M77HMU0/ref=asc_df_B00M77HMU0/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167140037427&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6701102665264457106&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9017953&hvtargid=pla-195027879195&psc=1

Hope this helps.

That says compatible with chrome OS along with Windows 10, so that might work! Thanks!

A little too expensive to buy online, with a Fry's electronics down the road, I'll check that out :)