• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Visiting LA and thinking of trading some comics for new comics

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I am visiting LA next week and I thought rather than just buying new comics (also don't know any stores so any recommends close to Hollywood? :) ) I could trade my double issues for new comics. Here is what I am thinking of trading. 
1.Question should I just leave some of those books home? 
2. The store sells ASM 361-363 probably like 100$, NYX 4 40$?, Tales of teen titans 40$? ASM 298,299 for 50$? and the rest maybe 40$?  
So in trade maybe 150$?

uscomics.jpg

3 minutes ago, godzilla43 said:

Thanks xD  Yeah, maybe I was little too optimistic about the 150$.  I will take with me just ASM 298,299,361-363, Hulk 377 and NYX 4.

What new books are you looking for? 

9 hours ago, godzilla43 said:

Well some new (old comics) books for me that I do not own :D Maybe only new book I will buy is some Detective 1000 variant..

well if you go to golden apple in LA they have the adam hughes TEC 1000 exclusive

you have some pretty good books there!  trade for some good stuff!

Edited by comics4all

9 hours ago, godzilla43 said:

Thanks for advice. I will check golden apple :)

Golden Apple has a lot of exclusive covers, they also have celebrity appearances 

you should sell your books on your own they are worth more than a dealer would give you