• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Hulk KS 5

6 posts in this topic

I have no clue how CGC actually decides. I have seen qualified grades and unqualified grades. You can have it removed though, although I am unsure what people charge for it. 

I have a FF book with the exact same sticker price, 2 for 88 cents. Although I feel like my sticker is red. I always find stickers cool as long as they are in a semi unobtrusive spot, like yours. Adds a unique history to the book, like a date stamp. 

Edited by comicginger1789

On 5/7/2019 at 7:04 PM, comicginger1789 said:

I have no clue how CGC actually decides. I have seen qualified grades and unqualified grades. You can have it removed though, although I am unsure what people charge for it. 

I have a FF book with the exact same sticker price, 2 for 88 cents. Although I feel like my sticker is red. I always find stickers cool as long as they are in a semi unobtrusive spot, like yours. Adds a unique history to the book, like a date stamp. 

The sticker is red.  Just doesn't scan properly for some reason