• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has Marvel found its way again?

131 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Mercury Man said:

Sports talk on a comic book forum?!  

We need everything

Its guys that collect comics,that's like minded enough to delve into other topics,its comics that brought us here together,but it doesn't have to leave us stranded,it just has to be out in the right place.

12 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Its guys that collect comics,that's like minded enough to delve into other topics,its comics that brought us here together,but it doesn't have to leave us stranded,it just has to be out in the right place.

You should try the Water Cooler.  Lots of variety there. :smile:

Edited by Ken Aldred

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:22 PM, mec3437 said:

The Soviet National Hockey Team was the greatest dynasty.  International record of 738-110-65, and taking gold in 21 of 32 IIHF World Championships, and Olympic gold in 7 of 9 apppearances.  

But they sent their best from their leagues where as Canada and the USA didn't because they were considered professional. They didn't dominate in the Canada Cup and Olympics after professionals  were invited and it was best on best. I guess Russia was a dynasty for amateur hockey.

Edited by kidcolt

I feel like there's more money grabbing going on with all the variants and variants on second prints etc.  Feels like a crash is coming again but who knows. That said Cates is killing it with Thanos, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Guardians and I am super stoked about Silver Surfer Black. I read his afterword in Thanos and it seems like they're giving him a bit of leeway and creative liberty so hopefully we see a bit more of that.

1 hour ago, kidcolt said:

But they sent their best from their leagues where as Canada and the USA didn't because they were considered professional. They didn't dominate in the Canada Cup and Olympics after professionals  were invited and it was best on best. I guess Russia was a dynasty for amateur hockey.

This has been transferred to official nhl thread