• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When is the best day to go for books at Megacon?

3 posts in this topic

For me, I live in Ft. Lauderdale and Orlando is a few hours drive but I have friends up there I can crash at.  Was looking to see what days are the best days for going for books, not really concerned about any guests or cosplay or anything.  Also, haven't been to any before, what should I be expecting, should I just worry about buying or should I bring a few books that I wouldn't mind trading?  Any ideas for this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

Thursday and Friday is great for shopping. Saturday is so crowded you will not want to do a lot of box diving unless you are really into peoples armpits in your face and getting bumped by cosplay paraders. Please bring your trading box! 

Edited by gcstomp

Thursday is the best day for keys and to have plenty of room to dig, sunday is a good day for deals.  We make trades all the time, come see us at booth 3055