• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alex Maleev changing reps
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I remember when I started collecting 6 years ago Snyder repped Walt Flanagan (not that he has a lot of output) and I wanna say JG Jones. Then no more. Maybe others I missed? Wonder what’s going on. 

Without knowing anything about this specific situation it seems common for artists to run their course with reps and have a few in the course of their careers. Alex seems like a good guy and I hope he finds something that works well for him. It seems he does mostly digital these days anyway, right?

1 hour ago, Bird said:

Without knowing anything about this specific situation it seems common for artists to run their course with reps and have a few in the course of their careers. Alex seems like a good guy and I hope he finds something that works well for him. It seems he does mostly digital these days anyway, right?

These days? He has been digital for awhile :P

Malvin

Unrelated but does anyone know of an upcoming appearance by him? Been trying to get a book signed for awhile and haven't been able to find any appearances the last couple months I've been checking.

I would switch to Felix.  He's the top marketing guy right now and reps guys that work digitally.  (The guys usually draw covers and splashes by hand and the rest digital so they can still earn some $ off their art).  

Felix will also manage his commissions list to make sure he does not fall behind.

hm

Btw - Maleev usually does NY based shows like NYCC in October since he is in the area.  Check his social media accounts for announcements.

Cheers!

N.

Edited by NelsonAI
Typos