• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*** MATT BAKER COVERS ONLY NO DUPLICATES***
7 7

423 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Joshua33 said:

Hello All, 

I've realized there are multiple websites that have all of Matt Baker's Covers listed in text, but no place to see every cover in one place. So I'm hoping you all can help me put them here in this thread, so that Baker lovers have a Photo Catalog of his covers. 

:rulez:

There are approximately 205 Baker covers in the hobby, so let's try to get them all. Let's stick to one cover shot only, as not to saturate the thread with unnecessary pages. Load Baker COVERS only, not books with interior art, but cover by other artists. If the cover has already been posted, please move on to another cover. Try to post one at a time, as not to duplicate, and to ensure comments can be made about each cover, but limiting extra pages. Hope we can get it done together. Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

You may want to add a listing of all the covers as they're added so you don't get too many duplicates. I would also suggest that people who have already posted add a text line of title and issue nbr so the thread can be searched. New photos added should do the same.

Edited by JustJimN

1 minute ago, JustJimN said:

You may want to add a listing of all the covers as they're added so you don't get too many duplicates. I would also suggest that people who have already posted and a text line of title and issue nbr so the thread can be searched. New photos added should do the same.

+1