• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*** MATT BAKER COVERS ONLY NO DUPLICATES***
7 7

423 posts in this topic

Just now, Joshua33 said:

@Yorick Thank you!!! That completes the TARs. Only 32 covers left. The majority in the Wartime Romances, Texans, and Authentic police cases runs.

I'll see what I got scanned...  stay tuned.  Don't use up all your "likes" here... xD

1 minute ago, Joshua33 said:

I know, it's on the first page, under N.

You need issue 4 of NWM (he only did the one cover in that title).  You need to list Approved Comics 6, 9, 11 and 12.  I have seen an Approved Comics 6 already posted, and you have a pic of my 12.

Just now, Yorick said:

You need issue 4 of NWM (he only did the one cover in that title).  You need to list Approved Comics 6, 9, 11 and 12.  I have seen an Approved Comics 6 already posted, and you have a pic of my 12.

I believe the approved 6 is also on the first page under Daring Adventures/Approved. I'll check the others now.

Just now, Joshua33 said:

I believe the approved 6 is also on the first page under Daring Adventures/Approved. I'll check the others now.

Use the Approved title.  Every issue has a different "title" logo and you don't want to get us confused.