• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*** MATT BAKER COVERS ONLY NO DUPLICATES***
7 7

423 posts in this topic

I would cross off Authentic Police Cases 21, definitely not Baker.

These last 3 are the last of the APC's you need. The only other ones are the Texan 10 and the Fightin' Marines 16, which I've seen. Texan very hard.

Edited by comicnoir

16 minutes ago, comicnoir said:

I would cross off Authentic Police Cases 21, definitely not Baker.

These last 3 are the last of the APC's you need. The only other ones are the Texan 10 and the Fightin' Marines 16, which I've seen. Texan very hard.

The fightin marines 14,15 & 16 are reprinted Baker covers.

fightin marines 13 was not published. Does not exist.

Edited by kat123

8 minutes ago, Joshua33 said:

Had the title posted day one, but somebody messaged that it wasnt Baker. Is it?

Yes of course.  TADS 9 is a complete reprint issue of TADS 7, which is all original Baker.  In fact, for a small issue it packs a punch, as it has the most pages of original Baker than any other St. John romance book.  The cover for TADS 9 is a reprint of an interior panel from one of the stories inside.

The Alter Ego Baker issue doesn't list it, but the updated more definitive Art of Glamour does.

Who said it wasn't?  Hmmm?  hm

20 minutes ago, Dr. Love said:

Yes of course.  TADS 9 is a complete reprint issue of TADS 7, which is all original Baker.  In fact, for a small issue it packs a punch, as it has the most pages of original Baker than any other St. John romance book.  The cover for TADS 9 is a reprint of an interior panel from one of the stories inside.

The Alter Ego Baker issue doesn't list it, but the updated more definitive Art of Glamour does.

Who said it wasn't?  Hmmm?  hm

Will be interesting to see for how long each board member has been collecting Baker :preach:

18 hours ago, comicnoir said:

By the way is the Saint 4 on your master list? I think it's Baker.

I always thought the consensus was that it is NOT a Baker cover. What sources say that it is?