• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can a press possibly bring this ASM 300 9.6 to a 9.8?

25 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, SBRobin said:

Results are in. Congrats on everyone who correctly predicted it. At least it didn't drop in grade. Was going to add McFarlane's sig but unfortunately an emergency roof repair is going to force me to part with it. 

ASM 300 (9.6) Cover.jpg

I don't usually like signed books, but this one appeals to me. Very attractive...

Edited by The Lions Den

On 9/10/2019 at 1:48 PM, SBRobin said:

Results are in. Congrats on everyone who correctly predicted it. At least it didn't drop in grade. Was going to add McFarlane's sig but unfortunately an emergency roof repair is going to force me to part with it. 

ASM 300 (9.6) Cover.jpg

Sorry I'm late to this topic. Did you get it Pressed also? That's a nice book. Big hitter 💸💸💸👑

On 10/30/2020 at 3:19 PM, Dmit317 said:

Sorry I'm late to this topic. Did you get it Pressed also? That's a nice book. Big hitter 💸💸💸👑

Yes, sold it last October for $640 on eBay, about what I paid for it in 2019, minus the cost of the slab press and Sig. Like every one of my sales in the last two years, I hugely regret it. Not just due to the money since it sells for twice that, but because I'm left with one "key" book from my original thirty year old collection. I know I don't be able to afford replacing this either. Didn't realize the emotional impact it would have on me. Real bummer.

Edited by SBRobin