• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] This price is WAC! G.I. Jane discounted!
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Feel free to email with offers but first :takeit:, or equiv, in the thread wins.  I will mark the item sold as quick as I can but if someone sneaks in with an  before I do, they win.

No returns on CGC graded books

No reprobates or HOS.

Paypal preferred but will take check/money order. Please allow at least 7 business days to ship if paying by check/money order. Payment is due within 3 days of posting :takeit: or equiv in thread or through PM. 

$650 $600 $540 which includes Priority shipping within the Continental United States. PM if you is somewhere else. This is far lower than I paid for it so this is the last chance before I move to other venue. SOLD!

gijane_3_cgc_front.thumb.jpg.f4dec96d91c93d13719f77a824ef2d37.jpg

Edited by Badger

All Select #9 WHITE pages! FN-/5.5  Beautiful copy with WHITE pages which is very rare for Timely Comics. I'm not overly anxious to sell hence the aggressive price: $1,500 shipped!

Now $1200 shipped to the Continental US. SOLD!

as9_front_cropped.jpg

Edited by Badger