• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed] Thank you!
3 3

196 posts in this topic

Amazing-Man Comics #19, 2.5 $475

Book sits flat and is complete.  Cover is attached at both staples, with a 1-1/2" split at the lower spine and an 1-1/4" split at the upper spine.  There is a little discoloration on the top staple, but no rust.

Cover has excellent color and gloss for the condition and is very supple.  Pages are mostly off-white to white.  The chewing or whatever it is at the upper left goes all the way through the book, but doesn't affect any of the story/  Another very nice book, especially for the grade.

SOLD.jpg

Edited by Skynwalker
Marked item(s) sold

Just now, Skynwalker said:

Amazing-Man Comics #19, 2.5 $475

Book sits flat and is complete.  Cover is attached at both staples, with a 1-1/2" split at the lower spine and an 1-1/4" split at the upper spine.  There is a little discoloration on the top staple, but no rust.

Cover has excellent color and gloss for the condition and is very supple.  Pages are mostly off-white to white.  The chewing or whatever it is at the upper left goes all the way through the book, but doesn't affect any of the story/  Another very nice book, especially for the grade.

amc19a.jpg

amc19b.jpg

take

And that is all.  I may be getting some more GA books from the same guy, but there's nothing definite yet, so I'll start a new thread if/when that happens.

Please feel free to make offers.  I do not get offended, no matter the offer, so fire away.  If I like it, I'll say yes, if I don't I'll say no, but I don't hold bids that I say no to against you.

Thank you for the purchases and thanks for looking!

I have 4 new comics to add, so I decided to re-use this thread (thumbsu 

There's a good chance I'll get more GA goodies next week, so I'll just keep this thread open

I'll get the first three posted.  These are in worse shape than the last bunch, but there are goodies to be had nonetheless

Human Torch #10, .5 $195

Wolverton art (1 pg), Schomburg Nazi WWII cover, Human Torch battles Subby

As you can tell from the pictures, the front and back cover are completely detached and have parts missing.  Also, some knucklehead cut the triangle slices off the lower right corner :(  I have most of the slices that came off and they are included with the book.

Now for the good...book sits flat and is complete.  No wraps missing.  All pages are firmly attached at the one middle staple.  Staple looks brand new (see pics) and the pages are supple and clean.  What's left of the front cover has excellent color.  Pages are off-white.

ht10a.jpg

ht10b.jpg  ht10c.jpg  ht10d.jpg

ht10e.jpg  ht10f.jpg

ht10g.jpg  ht10h.jpg  ht10i.jpg

Edited by Skynwalker