• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Blank comic art sketch blue line papers
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I am looking to buy at least a dozen blueline comic book art papers that I need for my project. They are 18” by 15” Size I think. They have to be blank as I am traveling to get sketches from many comic book artists. These papers are how the comic book artists used to do their work for publishing companies like DC or Marvel. 

I had tried eBay to search for that ... no luck as eBay can’t give me a straight answer to my queries. Nor from google online to find where I can order new papers like that. I wonder if I was quoting the proper word term to look up, maybe I misspelled?

So, can you help me if you have any to sell ... or know where I can go to buy some? Please PM me when you can.  I have the next comic book con coming up in one month, and I want to go with new papers for sketches. Thanks!

I have some packs of 11x17, which is the standard comic art size. They seem to go for $12 or so, I would sell them for $12 shipped if you want some.

D6NirsJWsAE8QQK.jpg

2 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

Hello, 

I am looking to buy at least a dozen blueline comic book art papers that I need for my project. They are 18” by 15” Size I think. They have to be blank as I am traveling to get sketches from many comic book artists. These papers are how the comic book artists used to do their work for publishing companies like DC or Marvel. 

I had tried eBay to search for that ... no luck as eBay can’t give me a straight answer to my queries. Nor from google online to find where I can order new papers like that. I wonder if I was quoting the proper word term to look up, maybe I misspelled?

So, can you help me if you have any to sell ... or know where I can go to buy some? Please PM me when you can.  I have the next comic book con coming up in one month, and I want to go with new papers for sketches. Thanks!

not familiar with comic board at that size. 

11x17 is the size used for a long time and is the standard size used today. 

11 hours ago, Bird said:

I have some packs of 11x17, which is the standard comic art size. They seem to go for $12 or so, I would sell them for $12 shipped if you want some.

D6NirsJWsAE8QQK.jpg

You are correct on the paper size. My bad in thinking, lol.  Yes, that is what I want from your photo. Thanks, send you PM.