• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which major movie star has NOT been in a superhero movie?
1 1

108 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Natalie Portman was in Thor, she was Jane Foster

Natalie Portman total bonehead move on my part, oh Rene Russo too as Thors mom,tell me you didnt get teary eyed during that scene with fat thor? That scene and when the ladies of marvel relay for spiderman,both scenes my eyes started welling up,but I had to come to grips with it cus I was out with my Girlfriend,and she doesn't know I'm the sensitive type yet.(I'm waiting until she asks me to marry her,than I'll reveal it)

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

Natalie Portman total bonehead move on my part, oh Rene Russo too as Thors mom,tell me you didnt get teary eyed during that scene with fat thor? That scene and when the ladies of marvel relay for spiderman,both scenes my eyes started welling up,but I had to come to grips with it cus I was out with my Girlfriend,and she doesn't know I'm the sensitive type yet.(I'm waiting until she asks me to marry her,than I'll reveal it)

Well considering I look like fat thor without the long hair.  Totally. lol

I am going to guess she already knows because you are little spoon? :devil:

57 minutes ago, boreds said:

Clint Eastwood had a cameo in Casper, would that count as a CBM? 

I totally don’t remember that.  To the interwebs I go to search for this!!!!!!

32 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Robert Redford

Alexander Pierce in Captain America The Winter Soldier