• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed

20 posts in this topic

Lets get the RULES out of the way :rulez:

1. No HOS members or those I elect not to do business with, which includes those I block or ignore posts from

2. First :takeit: in thread means you claim the book and trumps all PM's

3. Sorry NO international Buyers

4. Payment due within 4 Days of claiming via ONLY THESE METHODS: Cash, US Postal Money Order, Chase Zelle pay, Cash App, Apple Pay, or Paypal

(Time-payments is an option, just send PM to discuss plan)

5. Return Policy: Sorry No returns and no time limit (If you don't like what you see.... do not claim it!)

6. Shipping w/ full insurance is $20.00 flate rate for this thread

7. Offers welcome - I am very easy to work with especially multiple book transactions, worst I can do is counter

Thanks for considering :foryou:

Kudos Link- Haven't really needed to keep up with this, literally have done multiple hundreds of transactions on boards but for those who need:

Edited by ____

On 5/10/2019 at 5:30 PM, 1p36DSA said:

$800.00

Winter 1152 Vol 1 Page 2

Color again is just for reference

Winter 1152 Vol 1 Page 2 a.jpg

Winter 1152 Vol 1 Page 2 b.jpg

Winter 1152 Vol 1 Page 2 c.jpg

Just a note,the second page shown (the black dots) is the vellum overlay page that goes with the OA. This was how David illustrated the snow in all of the Winter issues. 

David's art is amazing. I love chatting with him and pouring over his art whenever I see him at conventions. His mom used to come into my local shop in Flint to pick up copies of Mouse Guard and she would lovingly yell at them if she didnt think they ordered enough copies.