• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Spyder!’s “I need to pay for all the stuff I bought from Rick” sales thread. Planet Comics and other Fiction House. More added Saturday
3 3

40 posts in this topic

Splurged a bit last week in Rick’s incredible sales thread. Putting up some Fiction House goodies for sale.  

Thanks for looking.

Rules:

No buyers from the probation list, HOS or my personal bad list. Must be able to provide references if I don’t know you. I reserve the right to refuse to do business with anyone. 

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing PM negotiations.

No returns on slabs, on raw books, returns within 5 days of delivery, buyer pays return shipping.

Shipping to the US is $15 for any number of slabs, $7 for any number of raw books.

For international shipping, PM me first! 

I usually only make it to the post office on Saturdays, so please be patient on shipping. 

Payment via PayPal only, due within 3 days of invoice. 

Edited by Spyder!

OK, all page 2 books have sold. Here are the books left on page 1 with reduced prices.

Page 1:

Planet 73 - $89

Planet 26 - $325

Planet 66 - $249

Planet 4 - $275

Edited by Spyder!