• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WARRIOR NUN Netflix series
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Any fans of the series? I for one am excited for it to come out and i think it will be a big hit!

The 1994 comic series WARRIOR NUN AREALA is being developed by NETFLIX. Right now it is being filmed in Spain and will wrap up principal shooting in July. Right now the first issue is really cheap for the moment but i think it will take everyone by surprise based on the material I have see so far.

I still have a ton of these comics, and some of the limited edition action figures that I bought to resell through my Diamond account back in the day.....could never move them then. 

Fingers crossed I can clear space and be less of a hoarder. 

6 minutes ago, APDallas said:

there is already talk of a second season and spin-offs

Looks interesting enough with Warrior Nuns as the right-hand/enforcement of God plus international flavor as per the Japanese theme cover Bleeding Cool uploaded. :)

On 5/27/2019 at 5:50 AM, APDallas said:

http://www.surinenglish.com/local/201903/22/warrior-nuns-take-marbella-20190322100652-v.html

the show comes closer to completion. somehow the comic is still very affordable but i believe when the show hits the comic is going to explode.

The books have been selling for more than they were a year ago,  but they're still pretty dead.   Not quite an explosion but more like a little spark.   I think the confusion of her first appearance might have hurt some sales due to sellers listing the wrong books as her first appearance.   I certainly hope the books start to pick up again since I have a long books of stuff to unload myself.