• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stacking, Full CGC Boxes...
2 2

6 posts in this topic

I feel sort of stupid asking this question but I'm running short on space and wanted to stack some full CGC short boxes in my closet. I am worried a little that by stacking full/heavy CGC short boxes because the top box may crush the bottom box and over time, and if the bottom box is crushed, that the slabs might crack under the stress from the top box. Am I overthinking this or is this a real concern:roflmao:?

Edited by Xenosmilus

Just now, Xenosmilus said:

Just the standard cardboard ones.  They make plastic ones?

They are short boxes but yes they make plastic bins for graded.  Quick search from amazon and direct from BCW, you could likely get them from LCS too.

https://www.amazon.com/BCW-Graded-Comic-Book-Bin/dp/B07H4S97PY/ref=asc_df_B07H4S97PY/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312393809670&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8804499469678653103&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9028267&hvtargid=pla-570115128476&psc=1

https://www.bcwsupplies.com/graded-comic-book-bin

Yep, just bought 3 of these a month ago and they are great.  I have 2 mostly full. They hold about 25 of the current holders and 30 of the previous generation.  You can also get dividers, they help keep the books vertical.  It cones with 1 divider.  They are really sturdy.  I was impressed.

On 5/11/2019 at 5:02 PM, Crops068 said:

Thanks for posting these links.  I wasn't even aware they existed.  I bought one and assembled it yesterday after it arrived.  Overall, I'm pretty impressed.  Even the slot in the front fits a standard index card.  Nice attention to detail.  I bought mine from amazon, but the BCW site has a bulk purchase deal.  Much appeciated.  Paul~

Book Bin.jpg

Edited by picon3
added file