• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Art At Minnesota Springcon May 18th and 19th

2 posts in this topic

I’ll be setting up and bringing several hundred pieces of art of all types at the Minnesota Springcon Saturday May 18th and Sunday May 19th.

https://www.mcbacomicons.com/

The space is under the Minnesota Fairgrounds grandstand so you’re looking at essentially a football field’s worth of comics and related material.

This is an all comics (not a multimedia show) that draws about 10,000 people over the weekend- features a charity auction of comic art, and several dozen artists. Admission is $15 a day. I will not be the only person there selling art work. In addition to the many artist guests there are several other dealers who set up with some art to sell.

It is a fun show which essentially took the best of shows like the old Chicago Comicon and improved on them.

Hope to see some of you there – in addition to art I’ll have about 3 long boxes of Gold and Silver age comics that have never been at a show before—George Hagenauer