• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Random raw Timely comics NOW DISCOUNTED
7 7

70 posts in this topic

First :takeit:  in the thread trumps any pm dealing. 

PayPal, checks & money orders for payment.

7 day return privilege on raw books. 

$12 priority shipping with signature confirmation in the U.S. (insurance is extra and at cost). Shipping outside the U.S. is expensive and at cost.

Scanner not working well, so these are cell phone pics.

Edited by Frisco Larson

Blonde Phantom #18 Canadian Edition. Book grades in the 3.0-3.5 range by my eye. A dry cleaning would likely improve this a noticeable amount. One thing different on this Canadian Edition compared to the American Edition is that the victim has more blood on his shirt. A little extra gore for ya 😉 $375

Blonde 18.jpg

Blonde 18 back.jpg

Blonde 18 1.jpg

Blonde 18 2.jpg

Blonde 18 3.jpg

USA Comics #2 kinda hard to pin a grade down on this one. It has a married centerfold and tape on the inside spine at the staples and a bit more. Has a spine roll and at one time, had 3 extra staples (gone when I bought it). Maybe qualified 2.5? VERY cool book with a LOT going on inside, you know, once you stop staring at the wicked Hitler cover! Just above my cost at $495. SOLD

Usa 2.jpg

Usa 2 back.jpg

Usa 2 1.jpg

Usa 2 2.jpg

Usa 2 3.jpg

Usa2 4.jpg

Usa 2 5.jpg

Usa 2 6.jpg

Usa 2 7.jpg

Usa 2 8.jpg

Usa 2 9.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

11 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

USA Comics #2 kinda hard to pin a grade down on this one. It has a married centerfold and tape on the inside spine at the staples and a bit more. Has a spine roll and at one time, had 3 extra staples (gone when I bought it). Maybe qualified 2.5? VERY cool book with a LOT going on inside, you know, once you stop staring at the wicked Hitler cover! Just above my cost at $495.

Usa 2.jpg

Usa 2 back.jpg

Usa 2 1.jpg

Usa 2 2.jpg

Usa 2 3.jpg

Usa2 4.jpg

Usa 2 5.jpg

Usa 2 6.jpg

Usa 2 7.jpg

Usa 2 8.jpg

Usa 2 9.jpg

Can’t pass this up :takeit: