• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Random raw Timely comics NOW DISCOUNTED
7 7

70 posts in this topic

Sub-mariner #31 1.5-1.8 by my eye. Top staple detached from covers, but bottom staple still attached. A few pieces of tape on the upper spine, onto front and back covers over some spine splitting. Pages are surprisingly nice. Pretty hard book to find, 2nd to last issue and all. Cool late Captain America appearance. $195 SOLD

Subby 31.jpg

Subby 31 back.jpg

Subby 31 1.jpg

Subby 31 2.jpg

Subby 31 3.jpg

Subby 31 4.jpg

Subby 31 5.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

2 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Sub-mariner #31 1.5-1.8 by my eye. Top staple detached from covers, but bottom staple still attached. A few pieces of tape on the upper spine, onto front and back covers over some spine splitting. Pages are surprisingly nice. Pretty hard book to find, 2nd to last issue and all. Cool late Captain America appearance. $195 

Subby 31.jpg

Subby 31 back.jpg

Subby 31 1.jpg

Subby 31 2.jpg

Subby 31 3.jpg

Subby 31 4.jpg

Subby 31 5.jpg

:takeit:

1 minute ago, Frisco Larson said:

Sub-mariner #18 Well there isn't a LOT here. This copy has covers, 1st, 2nd, 10th & 11th wraps. Ideal if you have a coverless. $100

Subby 18.jpg

Subby 18 back.jpg

Subby 18 1.jpg

I’ll take itn

12 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:
15 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Subby 31 5.jpg

:takeit:

Wow, fast pick up Sha, on that big muscular shirtless guy...I was wondering what you were collecting these days...  :baiting:

Just now, crassus said:

Wow, fast pick up Sha, on that big muscular shirtless guy...I was wondering what you were collecting these days...  :baiting:

Well, usually not Love Comics;) but I love Timelys....and GGA art actually;) sometimes.

Marvel Mystery #12 incomplete, but completed with laser color copies. This has had covers, 1st wrap & 5 centerfolds replaced with laser color copies, all put together through the staples. There is some miscellaneous crayon and pen marks on some of the original pages. I can't remember but the scanning alone must have been a fair amount of loot. Have a readable copy of Marvel Mystery #12 for $150. SOLD

Marvel 12.jpg

Marvel 12 1.jpg

Marvel 12 2.jpg

Maevel 12 3.jpg

Marvel 12 4.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

Marvel Mystery #69 2 copies ... sort if. The first copy would be around a vg (there's a small tear at the staple thru the whole book & has a large tear in the Subby splash), but it's missing 3 centerfolds. That's where copy #2 comes in. It's a nice coverless (with color copy cover, loose), but missing one centerfold. Blended together, you'd have a nice copy, missing a centerfold. Btw, there's a coverless on eBay right now for $105. You get BOTH copies here for $185. SOLD

Marvel 69.jpg

Marvel 69 back.jpg

Marvel 69 1.jpg

Marvel 69 2.jpg

Marvel 69 tear.jpg

Marvel 69 3.jpg

Marvel 69 4.jpg

Marvel 69b.jpg

Marvel 69 b1.jpg

Marvel 69 b2.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

Just now, Frisco Larson said:

Marvel Mystery #69 2 copies ... sort if. The first copy would be around a vg (there's a small tear at the staple thru the whole book & has a large tear in the Subby splash), but it's missing 3 centerfolds. That's where copy #2 comes in. It's a nice coverless (with color copy cover, loose), but missing one centerfold. Blended together, you'd have a nice copy, missing a centerfold. Btw, there's a coverless on eBay right now for $105. You get BOTH copies here for $185.

Marvel 69.jpg

Marvel 69 back.jpg

Marvel 69 1.jpg

Marvel 69 2.jpg

Marvel 69 tear.jpg

Marvel 69 3.jpg

Marvel 69 4.jpg

Marvel 69b.jpg

Marvel 69 b1.jpg

Marvel 69 b2.jpg

Take

Captain America Comics #35. Very cool Syd Shores torture cover. This copy is missing the last page of the last Captain America story (see pics where it was torn out). There is tape on the interior covers and it looks like a very small amount of color touch at the lower spine. I also detect a small amount of glue at the exterior staple area. At one time this copy had 2 extra staples but they were gone when I bought it. A lot of Cap for a little loot. $245 SOLD

Cap 35.jpg

Cap 35 back.jpg

Cap 35 tape.jpg

Cap 35 page out.jpg

Cap 35 ct.jpg

Cap 35 1.jpg

Cap 35 2.jpg

Cap 35 3.jpg

Cap 35 4.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

Just now, Frisco Larson said:

Captain America Comics #35. Very cool Syd Shores torture cover. This copy is missing the last page of the last Captain America story (see pics where it was torn out). There is tape on the interior covers and it looks like a very small amount of color touch at the lower spine. I also detect a small amount of glue at the exterior staple area. At one time this copy had 2 extra staples but they were gone when I bought it. A lot of Cap for a little loot. $245

Cap 35.jpg

Cap 35 back.jpg

Cap 35 tape.jpg

Cap 35 page out.jpg

Cap 35 ct.jpg

Cap 35 1.jpg

Cap 35 2.jpg

Cap 35 3.jpg

Cap 35 4.jpg

take