• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Random raw Timely comics NOW DISCOUNTED
7 7

70 posts in this topic

THREAD RECAP:

STILL AVAILABLE NOW DISCOUNTED

Blonde Phantom #17 WAS $275 NOW $235 SOLD

Blonde Phantom #18 WAS $375 NOW $335

Captain America #60 coverless WAS $125 NOW $100

Captain America #64 covers only WAS $150 NOW $125

Marvel Mystery #12 incomplete, but completed with color copies WAS $150 NOW $125 SOLD

I'll let this run until tomorrow with the discounts in place, then end it tomorrow night. 

Thanks to all who found something for their collections :) 

Edited by Frisco Larson

2 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

the MMC 12- the covers are real?

No, color copies. Original text below.

Marvel Mystery #12 incomplete, but completed with laser color copies. This has had covers, 1st wrap & 5 centerfolds replaced with laser color copies, all put together through the staples. There is some miscellaneous crayon and pen marks on some of the original pages. I can't remember but the scanning alone must have been a fair amount of loot. Have a readable copy of Marvel Mystery #12 for $150. NOW $125 :) 

20 hours ago, podboy66 said:

Are the Subby pages original?

They ARE all original Vern! Unfortunately, page 4 has a stain, as does page 5, which also has the worst of the aforementioned crayon. It never bothered me that much though. Some little kid 79 years ago dug Subby!

Marvel Mystery 12 Sub-Mariner splash .jpg

Marvel Mystery 12 Sub-Mariner page with crayon.jpg