• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman #251 x2 CGC 8.5 & CGC 8.0 / Neal Adams Cover & Art - Classic Joker Cover 1973

10 posts in this topic

Classic BA Batman for sale tonight. Pay Pal is fine and shipping will be FREE in the USA. Anywhere else will be at actual cost. Returns accepted timely.

I have 2 copies of Batman 251 for sale. I would actually like to keep one of these for myself, BUT, if someone wants Both copies while they are available I will quote a combo price. If one copy sells then the combo deal is over.

Batman #251 x2  Classic Neal Adams Joker Cover and Story. 1973

CGC 8.0 OW/W  Asking $575 Or Best Offer

CGC 8.5 OW/W  Asking $800 Or Best Offer

Combo price for Both copies while available is $1250

Feel free to PM me with any questions or Offers. Both Books are very nice in new CGC cases. I took the best pics I could with my iPhone. Sorry for any glare. 

I would really like to sell at least one copy here. Anyone interested?

My pictures don’t do these books justice. The 8.0 presents like a 9.2 and I think they were harsh in the grade.

Both books have perfect back covers and the only flaws are mentioned in the graders notes.