• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gen 13 #1 Lingerie Variant CGC SS 9.8 - $185 shipped!

16 posts in this topic

Hello my old CGC pals - the last bastion of my personal collection comics in my house is now being sold off to pay for a new driveway.

For those of you who don’t know me, here’s my kudos thread - I bought and sold here often back in 2012-2014, and I always packed my books tight for safe transit.

My Kudos thread

Rules are simple: no probies or HOS, shipping will be listed on each item.

I pack my books tight. Slabs are always shipped double-boxed with bubble wrap. Something goes wrong, I'll make it right.

Payment is due within three days after invoices are sent unless other arrangements are made.  trumps any PMs. I will make every attempt to answer PMs, I am generally at my computer at night and first thing in the morning. 

Let's do this!

Edited by Dr. Balls

Star Trek TNG Series Finale 9.8 CGC SS Signed by 10 Cast Members $1600 Shipped via Priority Mail and Insured. Sold to zyxzzy

Truly one-of-a-kind book - there are 4 on census in 9.8 and I am 99% sure I have the only one with 10 signatures from the principal cast, including John DeLancie. Five years ago, there were 3 on census, and according to GPA at the time - the last one to sell with 9 signatures was in 9.6 in 2012 for $588.

Signed by Patrick Stewart, John DeLancie, Brent Spiner, Jonathan Frakes, Wil Wheaton, Gates McFadden, Marina Sirtis, Denise Crosby, Levar Burton and Michael Dorn. I've got a handy infographic showing each sig, too:

STARTREKTNG_CGCSS98_FRONT.jpg

STARTREKTNG_BACK.JPG

STARTREKTNG_CGCSS98_FRONTGRAPH.jpg

Edited by Dr. Balls

SOLD!

The ashcan always seemed to be the best book to show off the sigs, in my opinion. Problem with this is the case is cracked (see pictures - happened in shipping when I initially bought the book). Out of all the times I sent things in, I always forgot to put this one in the box. (Likely story!). Anyways - it’s cracked, but inner well is not damaged. 

X-FILES01_CGCSS_FRONT.jpeg

X-FILES01_CGCSS_BACK.jpeg

X-FILES01_CRACK.JPG

Edited by Dr. Balls

Gen13 #1 Lingerie Variant 9.8 CGC SS Signed by J Scott Campbell $185 Shipped via Priority Mail.

This seems to go for $250 + shipping on Ebay, so we’ll drop it to $185 shipped - seems legit for the Boards.

GEN13_CGCSS.jpg

Edited by Dr. Balls

Gen13 1/2 9.8 CGC $125 Shipped via Priority Mail. Sold to RedGiant

A two-of-a-kind book - still only 2 on the census, and according to RMA, that’s probably the only two that will ever be there.

GEN13_HALF_CGC_FRONT.JPG

Edited by Dr. Balls

3 hours ago, Dr. Balls said:

Gen13 1/2 9.8 CGC $125 Shipped via Priority Mail. Sold to RedGiant

A two-of-a-kind book - still only 2 on the census, and according to RMA, that’s probably the only two that will ever be there.

GEN13_HALF_CGC_FRONT.JPG

I recognize that book! $125 is an absolute steal. :D

17 minutes ago, zyxzzy said:

Star Trek TNG Series Finale 9.8 CGC SS Signed by 10 Cast Members $1600 Shipped via Priority Mail and Insured.

:takeit:

:headbang: ^^

On 5/13/2019 at 5:43 PM, Dr. Balls said:

X-Files Ashcan 9.6 CGC SS Signed by Gillian Anderson and David Duchovney $175 Shipped via Priority Mail.

The ashcan always seemed to be the best book to show off the sigs, in my opinion. Problem with this is the case is cracked (see pictures - happened in shipping when I initially bought the book). Out of all the times I sent things in, I always forgot to put this one in the box. (Likely story!). Anyways - it’s cracked, but inner well is not damaged. 

X-FILES01_CGCSS_FRONT.jpeg

X-FILES01_CGCSS_BACK.jpeg

X-FILES01_CRACK.JPG

I’ll take it 

Alright, last call bump on the Gen 13 CGC SS and we’ll close the thread tonight! Closed - thanks to everyone for their pickups!

Edited by Dr. Balls