• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Atlanta - Heroes Con--- same weekend

56 posts in this topic

If you are bringing some DC silver keys, perhaps I will plunk down some real $ if you come to Baltimore... of course, if you have some interesting keys, i guess I'd just order them off the website, so I guess my $ is probably no incentive to come as you need me (let's say $1000) x a lot of other people)...

I guess I'll spend the $ with Ted or Chris Foss from Heroes and Dragons... got to find those books somewhere.

I understand the $ factored in as to what are the "best" shows or not... I want to go out to SD because it sounds like such a blast, but I'd like to get some people to go out there with me... because my west coast friends could give a rat's a** about comics.

Once you start talking to Chris, its hard to escape foreheadslap.gif

I got the whole spiel about his new house and how he had to let one set of yardboys goand hire someone new

Let's hope not Jeff. April/May time frame sure sounds better to me.

Maybe we'll hear an announcement next weekend in Chicago. Let me know if you hear anything. Hope you and Earl have a great show.

See you in Charlotte August 14th.

Let's hope not Jeff. April/May time frame sure sounds better to me.

Maybe we'll hear an announcement next weekend in Chicago. Let me know if you hear anything. Hope you and Earl have a great show.

See you in Charlotte August 14th.

hey Rick. Good to see you around these parts.

hey Jeff - MLB season starts in what, early April, right? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

It's official... No WW Atlanta CLICK!

For 2006

Lets see what happens in 2007

Hopefully what will happen is they figure out that Hero's has fan loyalty and will schedule it at another time. Hell, we only have 1 big show here below the Mason-Dixon line and thats Hero's, so there is more than enough coin to have more than 1 show.

Good...I'm all up for a big show in Atlanta, but not in lieu of Heroes Con. Seems Atlanta would be ripe for a big show but perhaps make it a Fall show? confused-smiley-013.gif

let's agree to work something out for a dinner at next year's Heroes, for the love of Carmine Infantio.

this year was a real fuster-cluck, no fault of anyone's mind you, but a fluster-cluck nonetheless

let's agree to work something out for a dinner at next year's Heroes, for the love of Carmine Infantio.

this year was a real fuster-cluck, no fault of anyone's mind you, but a fluster-cluck nonetheless

It was actually your fault. People heard you were going to be in attendance and backed out in droves.

Ive got the pm's to prove it cloud9.gif

It was actually your fault. People heard you were going to be in attendance and backed out in droves.

Ive got the pm's to prove it cloud9.gif

tonofbricks.gif