• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Share The Tim Sale Art From Your Personal Collection
2 2

33 posts in this topic

A great LH-era sketch, and a page from Legends of the Dark Knight #34. I think the LoDK page was Tim's first published drawing of the Joker since the Joker oddly didn't show up in Tim's Showcase '94 Arkham softball game story with every other villain. Unfortunately, I needed to pare down my collection, and that page has been consigned for ComicLink's current featured auction, so its currently looking for a new owner!

Bob

Batman sketch - 1999 [Tim Sale] Comic Artimage.thumb.png.58fbfbac4b8512e12ba896d907e9aa52.png

Edited by Sideshow Bob

In 2007 I was at Wizard World Los Angeles and had the good fortune of getting this Tim Sale Superman Sketch. Heroes had just debuted and the line for Tim was MASSIVE. Superman: For All Seasons is one of my all time favorite Superman stories and I am so happy to have this in my collection. 

EB2A5774-74F0-45F6-8E5B-DB415F6A536A.jpeg

On 5/20/2019 at 3:28 PM, skrilla1212 said:

I really love those covers, this is really nice. I haven’t seen any of the final inked ones. 

I think I saw one somewhere once. But not the one I was looking for. I asked him and he said he sold it. I was too late in reading the comic.

here is one from my collection that isn't up anywhere. Jason Schacter had this preliminary piece in pencil at Heroes Con at Tim's table a few years ago and rather than getting one of Tim's  fast pass pieces, I bought this and had him ink it as my "convention sketch".  I thought it was pretty darn cool and super close to the cover, just smaller size.

Cap Spider.jpg

Edited by furthur