• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

77 posts in this topic

As the title says, it's time for some Romance books to go "Bye Bye." I have several DC books ranging from 10 cent covers to 25 cent covers with varying grades. Offers are welcome, but I would ask that you hold off until I announce that all the books have been posted. Most are already scanned, but I have a bunch of Young Romance books that aren't yet. That's the best I can do.

My goal is to have everything listed by some time tomorrow. I will post when I can for as long as I can, and will restart when I can.

1) PayPal, checks, MOs and even cash are fine.

2) Shipping will be on the buyer. Will ship USPS Priority for bulk, 1-2 books will go First Class. Shipping from 48103. Overseas sales are ok, but you will be paying for the shipping.

3) Returns are fine within 14 days, but buyer pays return shipping.

4) No Bad Listers

5) Ridiculing the books is ok

*6) The :takeit: or a typed I'll take it, take it or clearly understood version MUST BE POSTED IN THE THREAD! I will do it for you if we are discussing a sale via PM, but it has to be posted in the thread by the buyer or me. If we agree on something via PM, and someone else takes it in the thread before you or I post the :takeit: , that person gets the book.

*Please read and understand 6).

7) Trades? Yes! If you have some DC Romance you'd like to trade, let me know what you have. If I need the issues, maybe we can work something out.

Edited by electricprune