• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Collector's call" TV show on comics this Sunday night
2 2

62 posts in this topic

In case anyone has the classic TV channel "MeTV" they have a show every Sunday night at 10 pm eastern time called collector's call with "Blair" from the Facts of Life as host. Heads up they're doing an episode on comics this week. Here's the link in case anyone's interested  https://www.metv.com/collectors-call

55 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

In case anyone has the classic TV channel "MeTV" they have a show every Sunday night at 10 pm eastern time called collector's call with "Blair" from the Facts of Life as host. Heads up they're doing an episode on comics this week. Here's the link in case anyone's interested  https://www.metv.com/collectors-call

Thanks! I watch metv all the time especially svengoolie... wonder woman... used to be Batman 

Anyway thanks for the heads up  :whee:

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
57 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Thanks! I watch metv all the time especially svengoolie... wonder woman... used to be Batman 

@oakman29.... :foryou:

14 minutes ago, oakman29 said:
2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

oh yeah Im a big MeTV fan, and have been watching Collectors call. Just an awesome show.

Little off topic but i watch them as well. Their daytime programming has taken a major nosedive however. It's mostly westerns now. They used to do Kojak, streets of San Francisco, Barnaby Jones, Cannon and alike. Sometimes even Hogan's heroes if I recall. Now it's just brutal with these dreadfully boring westerns! I mean "Wagon train"... really?...who watches that?! (shrug)

They're better with nighttime stuff but unwatchable before that

1 minute ago, MGsimba77 said:

Little off topic but i watch them as well. Their daytime programming has taken a major nosedive however. It's mostly westerns now. They used to do Kojak, streets of San Francisco, Barnaby Jones, Cannon and alike. Sometimes even Hogan's heroes if I recall. Now it's just brutal with these dreadfully boring westerns! I mean "Wagon train"... really?...who watches that?! (shrug)

lol wild wild west is pretty good

i also enjoy a channel called buzzer

match game, tattle tales,password...

i'm old at heart lol 

4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yeah they had Batman on every Saturday at a certain time forever until they inexplicably changed it to way late then changed it again & again...ughh! Should of just left it alone in it's 7pm timeslot on Saturday. 

Edited by MGsimba77

30 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Oh now! I remember when those westerns were not on reruns.

Steve  McQueen has a cool Western show.

On 5/14/2019 at 5:25 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 5/14/2019 at 5:23 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 5/14/2019 at 4:27 PM, MGsimba77 said:

Kiiiirrrby

Season 2 has started!!!! Last week was the 1st premiere of season 2.... metv.com    on the "metv" channel, not cable station, 8:30 pm central, check local listings :foryou: 

This week features Elvis and a CGC BOOK!!!!! @oakman29 tag your other Elvis friend for me I forget his board name  :sorry: 

4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Season 2 has started!!!! Last week was the 1st premiere of season 2.... metv.com    on the "metv" channel, not cable station, 8:30 pm central, check local listings :foryou: 

This week features Elvis and a CGC BOOK!!!!! @oakman29 tag your other Elvis friend for me I forget his board name  :sorry: 

I remember! @Gotham Kid

I saw a few items in the commercial that are crazy hard to find.

That box set from the International Hilton is so rare. It was only given to attendees on the opening night of his first Vegas show.  I have never found one.

36 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I saw a few items in the commercial that are crazy hard to find.

That box set from the International Hilton is so rare. It was only given to attendees on the opening night of his first Vegas show.  I have never found one.

I know you watch Svengoolie, which is the same channel metv....

Hope your able to watch this full episode on Sunday :)

check times etc. Its on at 8:30 PM here

shame it's only a 30 minute show lol makes it kind of hard to see everything  :(

26 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I know you watch Svengoolie, which is the same channel metv....

Hope your able to watch this full episode on Sunday :)

check times etc. Its on at 8:30 PM here

shame it's only a 30 minute show lol makes it kind of hard to see everything  :(

Oh yes I'm a big fan of Svengoolie, and B movies. I will be looking forward to the MeTV show.