"Collector's call" TV show on comics this Sunday night
2 2

15 posts in this topic

1,348 posts

In case anyone has the classic TV channel "MeTV" they have a show every Sunday night at 10 pm eastern time called collector's call with "Blair" from the Facts of Life as host. Heads up they're doing an episode on comics this week. Here's the link in case anyone's interested  https://www.metv.com/collectors-call

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,899 posts
55 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

In case anyone has the classic TV channel "MeTV" they have a show every Sunday night at 10 pm eastern time called collector's call with "Blair" from the Facts of Life as host. Heads up they're doing an episode on comics this week. Here's the link in case anyone's interested  https://www.metv.com/collectors-call

Thanks! I watch metv all the time especially svengoolie... wonder woman... used to be Batman 

Anyway thanks for the heads up  :whee:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,899 posts
1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
57 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

In case anyone has the classic TV channel "MeTV" they have a show every Sunday night at 10 pm eastern time called collector's call with "Blair" from the Facts of Life as host. Heads up they're doing an episode on comics this week. Here's the link in case anyone's interested  https://www.metv.com/collectors-call

Thanks! I watch metv all the time especially svengoolie... wonder woman... used to be Batman 

Anyway thanks for the heads up  :whee:

 

@oakman29.... :foryou:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46,351 posts
2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@oakman29.... :foryou:

 

oh yeah Im a big MeTV fan, and have been watching Collectors call. Just an awesome show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46,351 posts

always had a crush on Lisa Whelchel too!

She's still a beautiful woman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,348 posts
14 minutes ago, oakman29 said:
2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@oakman29.... :foryou:

 

oh yeah Im a big MeTV fan, and have been watching Collectors call. Just an awesome show.

Little off topic but i watch them as well. Their daytime programming has taken a major nosedive however. It's mostly westerns now. They used to do Kojak, streets of San Francisco, Barnaby Jones, Cannon and alike. Sometimes even Hogan's heroes if I recall. Now it's just brutal with these dreadfully boring westerns! I mean "Wagon train"... really?...who watches that?! (shrug)

They're better with nighttime stuff but unwatchable before that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,899 posts
1 minute ago, MGsimba77 said:

Little off topic but i watch them as well. Their daytime programming has taken a major nosedive however. It's mostly westerns now. They used to do Kojak, streets of San Francisco, Barnaby Jones, Cannon and alike. Sometimes even Hogan's heroes if I recall. Now it's just brutal with these dreadfully boring westerns! I mean "Wagon train"... really?...who watches that?! (shrug)

They're better with nighttime stuff but unwatchable before that

lol wild wild west is pretty good

i also enjoy a channel called buzzer

match game, tattle tales,password...

i'm old at heart lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,348 posts
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thanks! I watch metv all the time especially svengoolie... wonder woman... used to be Batman 

Anyway thanks for the heads up  :whee:

 

Yeah they had Batman on every Saturday at a certain time forever until they inexplicably changed it to way late then changed it again & again...ughh! Should of just left it alone in it's 7pm timeslot on Saturday. 

Edited by MGsimba77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46,351 posts
30 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Little off topic but i watch them as well. Their daytime programming has taken a major nosedive however. It's mostly westerns now. They used to do Kojak, streets of San Francisco, Barnaby Jones, Cannon and alike. Sometimes even Hogan's heroes if I recall. Now it's just brutal with these dreadfully boring westerns! I mean "Wagon train"... really?...who watches that?! (shrug)

They're better with nighttime stuff but unwatchable before that

Oh now! I remember when those westerns were not on reruns.

Steve  McQueen has a cool Western show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,348 posts
38 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

starts in 10 minutes...

 

This guy's OA stuff is bonkers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,899 posts
On 5/14/2019 at 5:25 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 5/14/2019 at 5:23 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 5/14/2019 at 4:27 PM, MGsimba77 said:

In case anyone has the classic TV channel "MeTV" they have a show every Sunday night at 10 pm eastern time called collector's call with "Blair" from the Facts of Life as host. Heads up they're doing an episode on comics this week. Here's the link in case anyone's interested  https://www.metv.com/collectors-call

Thanks! I watch metv all the time especially svengoolie... wonder woman... used to be Batman 

Anyway thanks for the heads up  :whee:

 

@oakman29.... :foryou:

 

Kiiiirrrby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,899 posts

Waiting to see the trade for archies hm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,899 posts
1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Waiting to see the trade for archies hm

 

No deal haha but with Grace!

Yeah that OA is something else!!

Millions!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2