• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's MAY / JUNE pre-sale thread----convention exclusives, variants, Black Cat 1, Artgerm, etc
3 3

96 posts in this topic

I just found FOUR (4)  of these in my inventory (purchased earlier this year----and simply forgot that I had them)

CAPTAIN MARVEL #1 (movie photo variant) s/s BRIE LARSON  SOLD OUT!

THESE SPOTS CLOSE MONDAY 6/24 at 3 PM EST weather they sell or not.

1) Danccna (3756)

2) Ivdyer (3757)

3) rtecbot (ronnie) (3758)

4) twagner (3759)

captainmarvel1movie.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

33 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

I just found FOUR (4) more of these in my inventory (purchased earlier this year----and simply forgot that I had them)

CAPTAIN MARVEL #1 (movie photo variant) s/s BRIE LARSON - $455

THESE SPOTS CLOSE MONDAY 6/24 at 3 PM EST weather they sell or not.

captainmarvel1movie.jpg

I’ll take a copy 

On 6/14/2019 at 10:40 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Catwoman #15 (Michelle Pfeiffer - ish?  style) s/s Artgerm (and I think Joelle is still doing this?) $135

ten (10 spots to start) putting in my FOC on Monday

1) PhantomEwan

2) Taxmick1

3) Wah

4)

5)

catwoman15.jpg

I brief update on this book----I put my order with my LCS for a brick of these today.  Ship date is September 12th.  Signing will be at NYCC.  But what I really wanted to mention here, is that in talking to my LCS, apparently this is one of those books that DC Comics is going to be releasing on card stock covers.  They're upgrading a few of their titles in production values, and this is one of them.  Which means the likelihood of 9.9 and 10.0 is pretty realistic (much like Batman Damned and Detective Comics #1000).  I'll have plenty available if the initial request exceeds my ten spots.

5 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

I brief update on this book----I put my order with my LCS for a brick of these today.  Ship date is September 12th.  Signing will be at NYCC.  But what I really wanted to mention here, is that in talking to my LCS, apparently this is one of those books that DC Comics is going to be releasing on card stock covers.  They're upgrading a few of their titles in production values, and this is one of them.  Which means the likelihood of 9.9 and 10.0 is pretty realistic (much like Batman Damned and Detective Comics #1000).  I'll have plenty available if the initial request exceeds my ten spots.

:takeit:Rich: I’ll take 2 more (total of 3) - thanks - Mike 

1 hour ago, MultiSig Mike said:

Are there trade dress copies of Catwoman #15? (not everyone prefers virgins)

There's only one to the best of my knowledge.  All copies will have the logo.  Just use your imagination :-)

The pre-release of the art typically doesn't have the logo placement.

On 6/14/2019 at 10:40 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Catwoman #15 (Michelle Pfeiffer - ish?  style) s/s Artgerm (and I think Joelle is still doing this?) $135

ten (10 spots to start) putting in my FOC on Monday

1) PhantomEwan

2) Taxmick1

3) Wah

4)

5)

catwoman15.jpg

:takeit: x 1

6 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

:takeit: One copy. I’d prefer the signature on the back cover, please. Thank you. 

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:49 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Walking Dead #192 s/s Robert Kirkman - $235

HUGE key issue---no spoilers here, but they're online if you want spoilers

Due to issue significance and Kirkman sig fee ---which in all probability will charge a premium for this book when we get to SDCC---I'm firm on $225

Right now I have 10 spots, I might have more.

1) Antyreal

2) Bigtruck

3) Combiner1

4)

5)

wd192.jpg

:takeit: as per PM