• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Giant Size X-Men 1 CGC 3.0

15 posts in this topic

General Rules

•   No PL/HOS members

• wins regardless of ongoing negotiations

• PayPal preferred

• I will consider trades - Looking for FF 48 mainly in raw or lower to mid grade.  Have other books can potentially combine in a trade.

• Shipping - USA: $15 for graded.  Will combine shipping

•  Canada and Overseas- Shipping at costs

• There are no returns on graded books.

Edited by Drbearsec

2 minutes ago, Drbearsec said:

Agreed.  I was surprised it didn't come back a little higher.  I was thinking 3.5 or 4

They seem to be hard on the GS1 lately, I recently had a rough looking 8.0 pressed and cleaned.  Presents WAY better now, but still came back an 8.0.  Though it did bump from ow/w to w, so small victories!

2 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

They seem to be hard on the GS1 lately, I recently had a rough looking 8.0 pressed and cleaned.  Presents WAY better now, but still came back an 8.0.  Though it did bump from ow/w to w, so small victories!

I have another I thought was a 5 and came back 5.5 so yeah definitely small victories.  THinking of flipping both and trying to upgrade to a better copy.

On 5/16/2019 at 11:27 AM, Drbearsec said:

THinking of flipping both and trying to upgrade to a better copy.

I got a nice 7.0 from cgc yesterday, maybe I would trade you!  hm