• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC needs an app!
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Unless I'm ignorant an blind it would be awesome to wake up in the morning after a restless night of tossing and turning and getting up 5 times in the night to urinate because I have a prostate the size of a beefsteak tomato (family guy episode) and just open my data,press the CGC app and have direct access to the boards...just saying.

4 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

The CGC mobile site works fine.

I don't see any need for an app.

They are already overworked.

I second this.  Visiting CGC online via Google on my Android is fast and flawless, no issues.  An app would have the same exact information as the site currently does.

Just now, oakman29 said:

:idea:

Remember that movie vanilla sky?

If it was something like that.

"Welcome oakman...how can we be of service to you today?" In a real subtle soothing voice, preferably a female's but if it has to be Male than either Morgan Freeman or Brian Cox, the only problem with the latter though is that it is as equally sinister as it is subtle.

Your response

"Take me to a nonsensical thread of either Swami or Hollywood,and make it snappy I've yet to have my morning coffee"

"At your service,sir"

It would be your own virtual Alfred.

8 minutes ago, oakman29 said:
12 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Yeah like one of those TV sets that just flashes our faces 24 7

:idea:

That's too much of 

Spoiler

A bit of the ultraviolet 

8 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Remember that movie vanilla sky?

If it was something like that.

"Welcome oakman...how can we be of service to you today?" In a real subtle soothing voice, preferably a female's but if it has to be Male than either Morgan Freeman or Brian Cox, the only problem with the latter though is that it is as equally sinister as it is subtle.

Your response

"Take me to a nonsensical thread of either Swami or Hollywood,and make it snappy I've yet to have my morning coffee"

"At your service,sir"

It would be your own virtual Alfred.

YEAH:cloud9:

That's how all comic caves should be like

"Update me on the latest idea from Donny Cates,what's Todd Macfarland doing nowadays?"

"One moment sir!"

Maybe like Scarlett Johansson in her,but she wouldnt cheat on you with 300 other users

"Are you faithful to me Scarlett?"

"Only you sir"