• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Close
2 2

16 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Bobbyusc said:

Nice book!  Whats approximate condition?  Edges trimmed, color touch, etc...

i think from 4 to 5. but its mine opinion. Maybe color touch amateur on front cover but i not sure..

34 minutes ago, jimmy123 said:

i think from 4 to 5. but its mine opinion. Maybe color touch amateur on front cover but i not sure..

can you show the inside of the front cover and where you think CT might be on the front please

22 hours ago, Bird said:

can you show the inside of the front cover and where you think CT might be on the front please

noticed on picture with blue marker. i think here..

Edited by jimmy123

4 hours ago, jimmy123 said:

You think from 4 to 5 on a 20K book, and not sure about color touch? Why don't " you " get it graded first and them try and sell it? :facepalm:  You got any references by the way? No one is going to send you 20K and your 9 posts in.

Edited by DR.X

2 minutes ago, DR.X said:

You think from 4 to 5 on a 20K book, and not sure about color touch? Why don't " you " get it graded first and them try and sell it? :facepalm:  You got any references by the way. No one is going to send you 20K and your 9 posts in.

thank you for your opinion...

there is no opinion. you have any references? this isn't craig list. anyone with a book like this would most likely get it graded by CGC first and then you know what the grade is. not an opinion of what you " think it is ".

Edited by DR.X

You very well could be a legitimate seller with this book but not disclosing "possible" CT and estimated grade in your initial post and then doing so only after asked is very troublesome.  It makes me, at least think, you were trying to hide it.  Full disclosure without being prompted for future reference should be a no-brainer, especially on a $20K.

19 hours ago, MustEatBrains said:

Just so we’re clear does the buyer have 2 weeks to return once purchase is made or after book is back in hand from CGC?

sure it's returnable, to the lost city of Zinj, from the movie Congo.