• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question on transferring book in registry

4 posts in this topic

So I just recently starting creating some sets and adding some of my CGC books.  While doing so several came up as being part of someone else's registry, and that a notification will be sent.  For the most part
many have relinquished the book and it got added ok.  There is one however that is still not moved over.  I did not receive any sort of email or notification that the individual denied the transfer.

Just curious as to how long the wait is for the book to be moved (thought only a few days if request was ignored) and whether or not  I would be notified if the individual still claimed as part of his/her set
and what the escalation process would be.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Howdy...

I've emailed Mollie of the registry before, she was able to do it for me...

It required a pic of the book in hand with some time and date stamp in the pic.... like her email...

If you need me to Gove you her email let me know...

This is after waiting a couple of days for it to automatically go into your registry...

@MustEatBrains edit 

mdavis@cgccomics.com

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

54 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Howdy...

I've emailed Mollie of the registry before, she was able to do it for me...

It required a pic of the book in hand with some time and date stamp in the pic.... like her email...

If you need me to Gove you her email let me know...

This is after waiting a couple of days for it to automatically go into your registry...

@MustEatBrains edit 

mdavis@cgccomics.com

Thanks for the info, very helpful.  It’s been a few days but will give a couple more prior to reaching out.

Thanks!

• Administrator

The short answer is:

I give one calendar week for the original owner to respond to your request before I intervene. I can transfer the book sooner if you can not wait one calendar week, but you must provide a photo of the book with some sort of dated material showing that the book is in your hands as of today's date.

Best-