• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLink Spring Featured Auction
1 1

96 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Matches_Malone said:

Some great bargains right now.  

With lots of people waiting til the last  few minutes, ppl will have to be super aggressive in the final moments if they want a chance to win. Should be exciting! Good luck to anyone bidding!

I think the complete issue to ROM #32 was gotten for cheap at $13.5K in my opinion. Especially with single ROM pages going to 1$k-$2k if not more on their own. Especially with it being an issue where it has one of ROM's more known enemies and the guest appearance of X-Men villains in it.

17 minutes ago, DeadpoolJr. said:

I think the complete issue to ROM #32 was gotten for cheap at $13.5K in my opinion. Especially with single ROM pages going to 1$k-$2k if not more on their own. Especially with it being an issue where it has one of ROM's more known enemies and the guest appearance of X-Men villains in it.

Non-Ditko Rom pages have been dropping lately (they were too high for a while), but I agree that this was a good score because of the prevalence of Rogue on all the pages.

If anyone knows the seller, or they are on here, and they're interested in breaking up the issue, I'd love to buy a page with Hybrid on it...doesn't need to include any other characters, I just have a soft spot for Hybrid.

The GHOST RIDER #76 COVER went for $6700, which is a good price for a Budiansky and Simons. I dropped out earlier was hoping it went cheaper

X-Factor #6 page 10 - $938

Really surprised about the X-Factor Guice/Rubinstein page. Butch's art from that series usally doesn't go for that much. Yes its from the 2nd appearance issue of Apocalypse but he doesn't appear or even mention.

On 6/1/2019 at 7:09 PM, Matches_Malone said:

The O'BARR Crow Pages are a head scratcher. Good Luck to the seller.

Someone tripped the reserve. The heart wants what the heart wants I guess. 

17 minutes ago, Bill C said:

What If #7 (Liefeld,1989) Wolverine Agent of SHIELD splash $4544.

Seems reasonable. I am thinking the owner was looking for 5 figures on CAF IIRC, so he may not be too pleased.

I apologize to the winner.  I was the underbidder at $4,444.  I regret not going after the cover way way back (it was way past my comfort zone back then).

Malvin

Just now, Matches_Malone said:

$19,250  hammer. IMO is Still a good deal. I thought it would end somewhere in the  mid to high 20's

An absolute steal IMO compared to what Mignola stuff has been selling for on HA recently. I have little doubt the buyer could put this in the next signature auction and make a profit.

A Neal Adams Avengers page I sold on Heritage 2 years ago for 10-11k hammered at half that price tonight, and I'm assuming the buyer is thrilled (the seller not so much).  On the other hand, a Hush page with no characters in costume I sold for $500 about 5 years ago sold for $2500 tonight.  Still watching....

Edited by stinkininkin

5 minutes ago, NinjaSealed said:

An absolute steal IMO compared to what Mignola stuff has been selling for on HA recently. I have little doubt the buyer could put this in the next signature auction and make a profit.

Interior vintage  pages are going for around $15K....so yes, steal.

12 minutes ago, stinkininkin said:

A Neal Adams Avengers page I sold on Heritage 2 years ago for 10-11k hammered at half that price tonight, and I'm assuming the buyer is thrilled (the seller not so much).  On the other hand, a Hush page with no characters in costume I sold for $500 about 5 years ago sold for $2500 tonight.  Still watching....

Flipping from HA to Clink is usually suicide.

It has been interesting watching the bottom for Hush art move up and up. People just want a page from it and the entry cost keeps going up.