• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Silver and Bronze Keys... CLOSED

22 posts in this topic

I've bought a few collections recently. I'm keeping some and getting others ready for local shows. But I thought I'd post a few things here first. The rules:

• Each price listed includes shipping cost for domestic only. I will ship out of the U.S. at cost.
  • First :takeit:  gets it before PM
  • No returns on slabbed books. You have 7 days from the day you receive a raw book to request a refund.
  • PayPal only unless I've accepted money orders or the like from you before.
Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

Marvel Special Edition #15    VG-    $75 Shipped

A low grade book with some strange defects. Paper loss, probably from tape pull on the price box in the upper right corner. The cover has a few 1/2 inch tears, including one on the back spine that goes through a few pages. But the book is complete. The cover is slightly mis-stapled from manufacturing. Staples are firmly attached at the cover and centerfold. No missing pieces. The main cover art still has decent eye appeal.

sme15.jpg

sme15b.jpg

1 hour ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Daredevil #8   CGC 6.0  Off-White Pages   1st Stilt Man    $70 shipped

Same as the last slab. Might be a light scuff, but no cracks or anything. And apologies again for the lighting. Scans of raw books will be much better.

IMG_7975.jpg

IMG_7976.jpg

IMG_7977.jpg

IMG_7978.jpg

IMG_7979.jpg

:takeit:

2 hours ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

and the last one for this short thread...

Marvel Spotlight #2    VG+    $40 shipped

Would be better if it weren't for a pretty sizeable manufacturing ink spray on the long edge of the pages and a small chip of lost paper at the top of the spine. Presents well and solid otherwise.

mspot2.jpg

mspot2b.jpg

2 hours ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Amazing Spider-Man #31   VG+    $115 Shipped

Mild spine roll and just general wear. Might be worth a press to knock it into 5.0 territory. Staples firmly attached throughout.

asm31.jpg

asm31b.jpg