• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Instagram Scammer Alert!

7 posts in this topic

There is a probably a thread somewhere in the general forum where I can add this name to a list, but for time purposes I wanted to get the word out.

Instagram handle:  deuces8s

They are stealing sales pics from the CGC chat boards and posting them as their own "taking offers" without listing prices.  The different scans and backgrounds for the books were a dead giveaway, but I confirmed with a couple of sellers on here that the account was not theirs.  I posted on IG of the scam alert.

Hopefully no one on here bought from them, they've been trying to sell tons of books since yesterday.

1 hour ago, DST said:

There is a probably a thread somewhere in the general forum where I can add this name to a list, but for time purposes I wanted to get the word out.

They are stealing sales pics from the CGC chat boards and posting them as their own "taking offers" without listing prices.  The different scans and backgrounds for the books were a dead giveaway, but I confirmed with a couple of sellers on here that the account was not theirs.  I posted on IG of the scam alert.

Hopefully no one on here bought from them, they've been trying to sell tons of books since yesterday.

I seen this post

I was amazed at some of the stuff they had

Buddy said he was down in Florida at a show,even had a picture of him and a child

Crazy...

1 hour ago, DST said:

Thanks for catching that!  (worship)